Cutting Ties

The sounds of war greet me as soon as I run out the other side of the groundbridge. Trees bend and sway as giant metal fists clash against eachother. Metal clanks harshy on metal and looking through the choas I see Bee trying to escape the almost impossible odds. Fragging cons being unfair. Running forwards to help I struggle to remain steady as vehicon pedes make me loose balance but I push forward! Vehicons had him almost completely boxed in against the trees.

 "(Y/N) where are you??? Where did you go???" The autobots blow up my phone as Ratchet screams into my comm panicked. I think the old bot was actually starting to like me. Smiling I tune them out and focus on Bee. Speeding towards him, I try and come up with a battle plan. He beeps fighting off another vehicon as he slowly gets surrounded. He'd be overwhelmed and taken or worse killed if I didn't help him. Thinking fast I stared at the split energon on the ground.

 "BEE DUCK!" Turing towards me Bee beeped panicked seeing me. I dropped the lighter right as a vehicon plucked me off the ground. Struggling against them the fire caught and Bee saw it understanding my plan. Running towards me Bee punches the vehicon grabbing me as a giant BOOM fills the forest. Stumbling Bee rights himself and beeps at me.

 "I'M FINE DRIVE!" I yell. Beeping in compliance he throws me in the air and transforms taking off. Buckling me in tightly to his seat I watch his speedometer go from 50 to 150 as he weaves in and out of trees.

 ::How did you get here??? What are you doing here?:: Bee demands through his radio as he speeds through the dense woods.

 "It's not important just keep driving. Ratchets fixing the bridge." At the mention of Ratchet Bee flips on his comm. Covering my ears Ratchet screeches through the comm Bee skidding at the loud noise.

  "BEE IS (Y/N) WITH YOU??? WHAT HAPPENED ARE YOU SAFE? ARE THEY SAFE? THEY DISAPPEARED AND THEY AREN'T ANSWERING AND WE CAN'T FIND THEM! DID THE CONS TAKE THEM???" He demands over the radio.

 "Ratch stop yelling!" I scream. Bee jolts forward and buzzes whining about sore audial sensors and watch it Ratch you might blow his speaker! As Bee and Rachet argue I hear loud revving.

  Turning in my seat I see were being chased by none other than Knockout. "Scrap..." Cursing I try and think of an escape plan. My spacebridge remote was made on a scale for humans. Bee wasn't tall in car form but I wasn't sure if he'd squeeze through and I was scared as th vehicons got closer. "Look Ratch we're fine. At least for now. We're currently being chased by Knockout but Bee and I are okay at the moment. How soon can you get the bridge back up and running?" Ratchet seems like he's going to yell more but he stops and sighs. Calming down Ratchet takes in a deep breath as Bee screeches his tires, maneuvering aorund the cons. Bee sees road and speeds onto it racings forward. Grunting as I'm forced forwards at the impact Bee beeps apologetically.

 "It's okay Bee. Ratchet what was that I didn't catch it." I say into the com while holding onto Bee for dear life. The road was old and the gravel meant a bumpy ride.

 "I don't know!" He snaps. "It appears a circuit is wired. wrong with the groundbridge and it's making the groundbridge dysfunctional. Degunking the pipes may have overloaded the system since they've been struggling with resistence for so long. How dire is your predicament?" Getting hit by Knockout again I grab Bees wheel and swerve making Knockout charge at air. The con breaks to not go off road and let's out a low growl before backing up and speeding forwards again. Bees tilted windows keep me from being seen and I wander if Knockout knew I was in here if he'd stop.

 "We have ten vehicons chasing us and a pissed off con medic. I have a feeling SoundWave will also send in air support soon. If we can get to a crowded town we might just get Knockout off our backs but I'm not sure. Right now were speeding on a gravel road somewhere in the mountains and it's bumpy." I swallow as I talk to Rachet. Bee focuses on driving as I inform the doctor of our current predicament.