A Day on the Nemesis

(A/N: STOP asking for updates. Thankyou :"3)

I was getting tired after all the excitement. Breakdown seemed to notice and picking me up he told Knockout I was done for the night. The red sports car pouted but followed as Breakdown took me back to my room. Cherry Red tailed behind carrying all the new stuff everyone had gotten me. I watched as he not so secretly tucked anything he deamed unattractive into his subspace.

 Giggling he winked at me making me laugh. Breakdown smiled softly and opened up my door with his shoulder. Placing me down on my bed he lightly headbonked me making me freeze at all the fond memories.

 "Rest up well. Tomorrow's gonna be just as fun as today." Breakdown promised before he booped my nose playfully.

 Yeah fun.

 Waving bye him and Knockout close the door, leaving me alone in my... the room. Shifting so I'm on my knees I take a brief look around the place listening as the walls let out their endless hum. Purple light illuminated the room softly giving everything an errie glow. Closing my eyes feeling sick I sigh.

 Flopping backwards onto the bed I lay limp in the soft sheets and fluffy blankets. Wanting to go home or at least back to the autobots I flip myself over burying myself in the blankets. Sneaking my hand under the pillow I check the receiver. Tapping it on, the battery range was low. It'd run out soon and with no way to charge it I was screwed. The team would have to hurry otherwise it wouldn't be easy to track the Nemesis and I'd be stuck.

 Here. With them.

 Groaning and kicking my feet I try not to think about it as I flip myself back over barely peaking out from under the poofy blankets. Staring at the ceiling, the rooms lights dim and I noticed all the old hand painted glow in the dark stars shining through the beds canopy. Cybertrons star system decorated my ceiling. Thinking of the vehicons who painted it for me I clutch the blankets close feeling tears in my eyes. I didn't want to think about it. To think of them. They weren't on my side. They weren't my friends or family.

 My heart twists and my gut drops as I lay there hugging the bedding close. Were the decepticons really all that bad? Maybe I messed up... maybe I should've never left...

  Shaking I slowly drift off to sleep under the fake stars. 

~~~

 Waking up to a loud bang I jolt upright and look around eyes panicked. My metal hand digs through the blankets tearing them as my eye buzzes to life getting ready to focus and shoot.

 Snapping my head up to where the sound came from heart beating frantically Breakdown looks sheepish as he holds up his servos innocently. His face is tinted blue and he looks embarrassed as he stands at the door. Blinking and turning towards it I see a dent in the wall. In his excitement Breakdown had thrown the door open and it had banged against the wall.

 Groaning frustrated my sleep was disturbed I glance over at desk near the bed and see it's late morning. They'd let me sleep in before the rude awakening but I felt uneasy and unrested, as if I hadn't actually slept. Turning back towards Breakdown he smiles letting out a tense chuckle as he shrugs. Purple light bounced off his armor and depsite his scary appearance he looked like a kid who got caught with their hand in the cookie jar.

  He'd never do anything to me in malice. It was an honest mistake.

 "... Sorry kiddo that's on me." Breakdown says wincing slightly. Having calmed down I roll my eyes. Shaking my head I smile a little at the giant clutz and he beamed, smiling back. "Come on kid up and- HEY!" Breakdown stumbled almost falling as Starscream suddenly appeared and pushed him aside. The seeker seemed irritable today but glancing at me there was a softness in his optics that made me relax. He may mess up sometimes but he was always quick witted and adaptive. Once you got to know him, the real him he was passionate and fiercely protective of those he deamed worthy. He was a true friend under all that snarky exterior.