S 1 : 1 | J U L I E T

Start from the beginning

I was really blinded by rage at that time preventing me from thinking rationally. All I could think about was how I could show Vince who the real boss was.

So I went and demanded my parents to buy Vince, like he was some sort of thing they could buy in a shop.

Naturally they were furious over my ridiculous demand. But my brain clearly didn't think that because I persistently told them, more like ordered them to buy him like we were out slave shopping.

I didn't stop though. It was like I was on fucking repeat and at the end I got thrashed by my mother who had had enough of me by then.

I shuddered at the embarrassment.

Then they left me and I was left fuming over my unfulfilled demands. How dare they? They always bought me everything I asked for. Always.

I guess that was the last straw. I wanted out of this thing that my life had been stuck in like quicksand. I didn't think of anything as I grabbed my bag and stuffed it with what I thought were really important survival items like makeup, clothing that I hoped was casual enough for normal people, a ton of cash because I didn't know when I'd return. I had also packed a few stilettoes but my bag wouldn't accommodate it so I had to settle for another pair of shoes brokenheartedly and then I was off through the back gate.

I had been walking quite a long time now and I didn't know where I was or how to go back home from there but that was okay because I didn't plan to.

This was completely new to me. I hadn't ventured out on my own ever before. I didn't have an exact plan in my head. From the moment I left, I knew I wasn't looking back for quite some time now. I wasn't going to return anytime soon.

Now out there in the world, I felt less suffocated and less looked at. It was a welcome change that I was yet to decide was good or not.

I took a blonde wig out of my bag and pulled it over my head. I also took out a pair of nerdy glasses that I hated and put it on. I was quite far away from home. I was certain that my parents wouldn't know that I was missing until tomorrow morning. They'd probably just assume that I locked myself up in my room like that various times I'd done that when things didn't go my way.

I was standing in front of a cheap hotel. I wouldn't even dream of stepping into that filthy building but I had no choice. There was a risk of getting recognized and having to show an ID if I went to stay in a hotel that met my standards and right now I was going to do everything I could to stay undercover.

Happy birthday, Juliet. I told myself as I looked at the building that I was going to spend the night in which clearly wasn't meant for someone like me.

I refused to give identification or any information of any kind to the receptionist and she didn't ask for it twice once I slapped a nice amount of money in front of her that she probably had been never given. Once I threw three times the rate of the room at her to keep her further quiet, she gave me the key and I went to find my room.

The room was the shittiest I'd ever seen. It only had a small bed which wasn't even one-third the size of my bed back home. It had a tiny table next to it and the lights were flickering every now and then. The room was a bit dusty and I almost decided to run out of this disgusting place but then reminded myself that I couldn't go back and searching for a better hotel won't be quick.

I cursed under my breath as I stood on the bed and kept jumping on it resulting in a cloud of smoke. It was also a way to take out my pent up anger and frustration. I tried to clean up as much as I could, having never done it in mg life before this.

It took some time but the room was considerably cleaner than before.

Tired and sleepy, I opened the door to the bathroom to take a nice warm shower but once the awful smell like that of public toilets hit my nose, bile rose from my stomach and before I could get to the toilet seat, not that I was going to do it anyway because it was fucking disgusting, I had thrown up all over the bathroom floor.

"What the fuck is this place!" I screamed out and I was pretty sure everyone living on this floor must've heard me.

Don't forget to vote, comment, share and follow!