Taking A Break: Day Two

The next day, (Y/N) and I were in Venice, looking in boutiques. I had found a tux and got it fitted to me, in the morning. Holding it over my shoulder, I was watching (Y/N) and she looked nervous.

"(Y/N), we'll find you a dress." I assured her, making her look over at me and nod, quietly. As we approached another shop, I saw her stop and look into the window, her eyes landing on a dress in the window. The dress was a pure white, an open back, form fitting, and sleek. However in her mind, she couldn't wear something like that and a determination filled me, grabbing her hand.

Pulling her into the shop, I stood at the counter and started,

"We are getting married on Saturday. My lovely fiancée here, doesn't believe we can find her a dress. Now, I know she is pregnant and a form fit isn't possible, but--"

"Sir, I believe we can help." The girl at the countered interrupted, smiling at us and turning her attention to (Y/N). She pulled her into a back room and another lady insisted that I sit in a chair near the door to the room.

Twenty minutes later, (Y/N) came out in a dress. It went to the floor and had a slit to her thigh. The dress was white and had a lace back, she was gorgeous. However, she looked uncomfortable and I noticed, commenting,

"I don't think this is the one. What do you think (Y/N)?" She smiled and shook her head, looking back at the girl. They went back into the back and it went on like this for an hour and a half. Us turning down more dresses due to (Y/N)s discomfort.

(Y/N) came out for the eighth time and I stood up from the chair, shocked. The dress she had on was an off white, almost cream colored dress. It was a dress that rested against the ground in the back and the front was just above her knee. The dress had three different layers; one look like silk, another looked like a thin cloth, and the last was an elegant lace. She wasn't looking at me, a blush dusted her cheeks and I knew, this was the dress. It looked elegant on her and she seemed comfortable. The back of the dress dipped to the middle of her back and the front was a sweetheart neckline. There was no beading on it, yet the lace had floral designs on it, giving it the same effect.

"So, I know she can't wear heels. However, these sandals are flat and provide comfort." The girl said, gesturing to (Y/N)'s feet. Looking down, I saw the sandals and smiled, softly. They were flat and had ties that went up her legs, stopping just above her ankles. There were little white flowers on the ties and on the end, the bow was small and elegant.

"I think this is the one. (Y/N), what do you think?" I replied, turning her so that she could look in the mirror and when her eyes traveled the length of her body, I placed my hands on her belly. Smiling, she turned to me and said,

"I think this is the one too, Stein." Nodding, I looked to the girl and she smiled, saying,

"Awesome! Well, let's get you changed and then we'll check you guys out."

Standing at the front desk, I waited and when (Y/N) came out, she was in a better mood. She laced our fingers and we paid for her dress and shoes.

When we got back to the hotel, I hung up our clothes and put our shoes in the closet. (Y/N) ordered room service and went lay down, turning on the TV. Going lay next to her, I looked at her and smiled, making her giggle.

"What're you so giddy about?"

"I'm excited about our wedding, of course!

"You're such a derp!"

The food came and we ate in happy silence.

"Stein, for the record. I'm excited to marry you as well." She stated, smiling at me.

"Best day of our lives."

". . ."

"What?"

"I love you."

". . ."

"Mmph~"

Leaning forward, I kissed her and she kissed back, lacing her fingers through my hair. Pulling away, I smiled and she had a light blush dusting her cheeks, as I said,

"Sorry, I couldn't help myself~"

"Shut up. . ." Her face got redder and I chuckled, going back to my food.