Taking A Break: Day One

The next day, we were in Italy and (Y/N) was looking around the hotel room, quietly. Unpacking our bags, I put our clothes away and (Y/N)'s snacks that she brought. The room was huge and looked like a mini apartment. . .It wasn't cheap either. However, it's worth it. I get to spend four days alone with my new fiancée and I'm excited. I don't care if we just stay in the hotel room, at least I'll be with her.

"Stein, come look at this view!" (Y/N) called from the balcony and I looked towards the door leading outside, seeing (Y/N) looking back at me. Smiling, I walked over to her and stood next to her, leaning on the railing. The view was gorgeous; our room was facing a beach and the water was a gorgeous blue, there were no buildings blocking it either, and (Y/N)'s joy was enough to paint a perfect picture. In my eyes, the only view worth mentioning was her.

(Y/N) is gorgeous in every way possible. She's beautiful, kind, caring, loving, and many other things that I could go on about for days on end. The glow that she had due to her pregnancy was just another thing to add onto her other amazing attributes.

"Stein, you're staring." (Y/N) teased, pulling me out of my trance and I reached out, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

"I'm just admiring you." I replied, caressing her face and pulling her into a gentle kiss. When I pulled away, her face had flushed pink and she was smiling softly. Her eyes landed on my face and she reached up, touching my face. Her fingers traced my skin and I closed my eyes relishing the feeling.

(Y/N) traced the scar across my face, going to my jawline, then tracing my lips, and finally she cupped my cheek calling,

"Stein?" Opening my eyes, I looked down into her (e/c) eyes and teased, softly,

"You're staring."

"I'm admi--Mmph~" She went to make the same reply as me, but I cut her off and pulled her against me gently. Pulling her into the room, I rested her against the couch and kissed down her neck, making her moan softly.

"Stein--Ah!"

Licking my lips, I smiled and looked down at the red marks now on her neck. She reached up and touched her neck, exclaiming,

"You bit me!"

"A few times actually." I replied, resting myself on my elbows and caging (Y/N) under me. She flipped our positions, shocking me, and rested on my lap, as she looked in the body mirror across from us.

"Damn, what were you trying to do, suck my blood?"

"Somethin' like that."

I ran my hands up her shirt and looked at her growing stomach, smiling. Sitting up, I pulled her close and kissed her stomach, making her giggle. She laced her hands through my hair and I looked at her stomach, seeing a little blue soul floating there.

"You're looking at the baby's soul, aren't you?" She asked, pulling me away from the little life and I nodded, caressing her stomach.

"Stein, what's going through that brilliant head of yours?"

"Let's get married here. Tomorrow."

"Stein, none of our friends are here. Spirit isn't here, Lord Death, Maka. You want to get married without them?"

"I just want to marry you. I don't care who's there or not."

"Well, I do."

"What if we get married on Saturday? We can tell everyone about. Go buy our clothes. It could work."

"Stein, look at how swollen I am. You think I can find a dress to fit me?"

"You aren't swollen and yes I do. We can go shopping tomorrow."

"And the reception?"

"I've never been big on flashy things, renting out a hall for the evening seems sufficent."

(Y/N) sighed and looked down at me, huffing,

"Today is Wednesday. Tomorrow is Thursday. We go shopping tomorrow and then have two days just to ourselves."

"Yes. So, is that a yes?"

She linked her wrist at the back of my neck and nodded, agreeing,

"Alright. Let's do it. C'mon. Let's call Lord Death."

She stood up and went to the mirror, pulling me with her.

Writing the Death Room's number on the mirror, she looked back at me and smiled as the mirror started ringing. After three rings, Lord Death's voice called,

"Hiya, lord birds! Is something wrong? Why are you calling?"

"Lord Death, we're going to get married here on Saturday. Now, we knkow you can't come. But we'll film everything for you. Could you tell everyone for us though? Spirit, Maka, Soul, Kid, Liz, Patty, Blackstar, and Tsubaki." (Y/N) replied, shocking me and Lord Death replied,

"I shall come."

"Lord Death, you can't--"

"I have my ways, (Y/N). Now, you two enjoy your days before you get married."

"Thank you, Lord Death." I interjected, as he hung up and (Y/N) looked at me, raising a brow.

"I have something better that we can film~"

". . ."

"What?"

"You're a pervert, Stein."

"Wha-WHAT?!"