Work Distractions (LEMON)

Time Skip to a Few Months Later

*WARNING LEMON BEYOND THIS POINT: Reader Discretion Advised****

I was sitting in my classroom, grading papers, and (Y/N) was sitting across from me, humming. She looked up at me and giggled, catching my attention. 

"What's so funny?" I asked, leaning back in my chair and taking the unlit cigarette out of my mouth. 

"You're so stressed out. Perhaps you could use a distraction." She suggested, standing from her chair and walking over to me, her hands ran over my chest. 

"You have a suggestion I presume?" I asked, pushing my chair out from under the desk and placing my hands on her hips, as she straddled me. 

"I might." She teased, wrapping her arms around my neck and leaning down to meet my mouth. Yet, she stopped when her mouth rested on my own and asked,

"Do you have any ideas?" Growling, I ground my hips into her own and she moaned, feeling my erection against her core. She panted and grabbed her chin, bringing her down to my face for a kiss. Running my tongue along her bottom lip, before taking her bottom lip into my mouth and sucking on it, lightly. 

Not breaking the kiss, she pushed my lab coat off my shoulders and I pushed her shirt up, slowly revealing her (f/c) bra. Blushing, she pulled away and took her shirt off, allowing me room to fully remove my lab coat. Standing, I wrapped her legs around my waist and sat her on top of my desk, moving my lips down to her neck. (Y/N) gasped, softly, as my lips grazed over a part of her neck and she pushed her hands under my shirt, tracing my scars gently. Pulling off my shirt, I broke the contact I had with her and resumed it, giving her sweet spot the attention it needed. 

"S-Stein~" She moaned, when I bit her neck and left a mark, smirking at my handy work. Her hands traveled down my torso and stopped at the hem of my pants, hesitating before unbuckling my belt. I pulled her jeans off of her and went to push her back onto the desk, but she giggled when her back hit a stack of papers. Growling, I shoved everything off the desk and removed her bra, as I laid her down on the desk. 

Immediately, her arms covered her chest and her cheeks reddened, greatly. I grabbed her wrists, gently, and whispered, into her ear,

"Don't hide yourself from me...You're beautiful." Hesitating, she nodded and moved her arms, allowing me to massage/suck on her breasts. She gasped and ran her fingers through my hair, as she moaned,

"Ah~ Stein~" Her fingers, accidentally, brushed against my screw and I moaned, involuntarily. Smirking, she touched the metal object gently and I huffed, moving a hand down to her core. Her back arched, as I pushed a finger into her, and she moaned out, squirming as I began to thrust my finger into and out of her. 

"My, my. You seem to be very eager for me, my dear." I panted, into her ear and added another finger into her dripping core. Panting, she bit her bottom lip and her eyes rolled back into her head, as I curled my fingers inside of her. 

"Stein, I'm close." She moaned, closing her legs and whining when I pulled my fingers out of her, shaking my head. I pulled her panties off and she tugged on the waistband of my boxers, causing me to chuckle. Taking them off, I licked my lips and pushed into her, grunting softly. 

"You're so damn tight, (Y/N)." I growled, panting and straining myself to keep control. 

"Stein, I want this. Don't hold back." (Y/N) said, softly, noticing the strain in my voice and wrapping her legs around my waist. Looking into her eyes, she nodded and I kissed her, saying softly,

"Tell me if it's too much." Then, I began pounding into and out of her, at a fast pace. Her back hitting the desk and the desk creaking under our weight. 

"Ah~" As I quickened my pace, I felt (Y/N) tighten around my shaft and her hands tugged at my hair. 

"Not yet, (Y/N)." I panted, as she began to pant and her legs tightened around my waist. 

"Stein, I can't." She whined, as her back arched into me and her walls clenched around me, hard. 

"Just a ittle while longer. You can do it, baby." I replied, kissing her and pushing into her faster, harder. The sound of the desk creaking, skin against skin, and our pants/moans/groans filled the room. As my thrusts got sloppy, I felt (Y/N) tighten more and her eyes rolled back into her head, again. 

"Ste-"

"Now, (Y/N). Do it, now." I panted, interrupting her and groaning as I felt her release on me. Making her ride out her release, I thrusted a few more times and finally stopped moving, releasing inside of her. 

"Ah~" I moaned, pulling out slowly and allowing her to stand up. She was still catching her breath and I got dressed, quickly. Grabbing her clothes, I helped her get dressed and as I looked at her, I noticed old scars on her back, on her arms. I held her shirt in my hands and I traced the scars, asking,

"He did this, didn't he?" She stopped getting dressed and sighed, not replying. As she went to grab her shirt from me, I kept it from her and she stayed quiet, nodding in response to my question. I lowered my head and handed her shirt to her, staying quiet. 

"Stein, I'm okay. Seriously." She started, trying to reassure me and putting her shirt back on, she grabbed my papers. That were all over the ground and put them into a neat pile, continuing,

"He was abusive, he was a cheater, and I was in denial...but I'm not in denial anymore. I've got you." I looked down at her and sighed, wrapping my arms around her. One of my hands rested on her waist and the other was on the back of her head, making her lean into my chest. 

"You do...I just can't help it."