Loosing Your Touch (LEMON)

A/N: This chapter was not intended to be a lemon at first, but it just came out that way. So, sorry not sorry. Don't read it if you don't want to.

***WARNING LEMON BEYOND THIS POINT***

Time Skip To Three Days Later

I was sitting in the lab, trying to figure out an experiment, and I could hear (Y/N) moving things around the room upstairs. Chuckling, I leaned back in my chair and ran a hand through my hair, the other one turning my screw. 

"Damn. I can't seem to get this just right." I sighed, turning away from my computer and standing up, going upstairs. Walking into our shared room, I was shocked to see (Y/N) panting and looking at the dresser in my room, almost glaring at it. Walking up behind her, I wrapped my arms around her waist and pressed my mouth to her neck, saying against her skin,

"What are you doing, love?" She sighed and turned around in my arms, replying,

"Rearranging." 

"Hm. Obviously. You look like you could use a break." I said, smiling down at her and pulling her against my body, firmly. She gasped and wrapped her arms around my neck, putting her lips to mine softly. Walking forward, she walked back and jumped, when her thighs hit the dresser that she was trying to move. Licking her bottom lip, I asked her for entrance and she denied me, making me smirk. I grabbed her hips and ground into her, making her gasp. So, I took the opportunity to explore her mouth and massage her tongue with my own, making her moan into the kiss. 

As I went to pull her pants off, someone knocked on the front door and I paused, pulling away from her slightly. After a moment, I gave her my attention again and she pushed my lab coat off, tugging on the bottom of my shirt. Pulling my shirt over my head, I kissed her pulse point and pulled her shirt over her head, pulling away from her neck. She arched into me when I kissed down her jaw and neck, stopping to suck on her collar bone. She pulled my glasses off and tossed them onto the bed, out of the way. 

Knock Knock Knock

"Stein, (Y/N)?" 

"I'm going to kill him." I sighed, resting my forehead in the crook of her neck and she chuckled, saying,

"Come on, let's go see." Nodding, I moved away from her and she grabbed my lab coat, pulling it over herself. Walking out of the room, I got into the living room and opened the front door, glaring at Spirit. 

"I hate you." I said, leaning in the doorway and blocking his view of (Y/N), as she entered the living room. 

"Did I interrupt something?" He asked, smirking at me and crossing his arms, making me huff.

"Yes, you did. Do you need something?" I replied, trying to keep my composure as I felt (Y/N)'s hands run across the lower part of my back. 

"Yeah, Death Scythe." She added, wrapping her arms around my waist and resting her head on my back. Spirit smirked and nodded, answering,

"Yes. Lord Death has a mission to give to the both of you." (Y/N) and I both sighed, making Spirit chuckle.

"Give us like an hour, Spirit." I said, taking a step back and closing the door, without an answer. Locking the door, I turned towards her and pressed her to the wall behind her, saying huskily,

"One hour." 

"Oh? You need an hour? You're loosing your touch, Stein." She teased, her hands moving down to the waistband of my pants and smirking. 

"Really? You think so? We'll see about that one, darling." I huffed, picking her up by the ass and pressing my hips into her's, hard. She wrapped her legs around my waist and moaned, grinding against me. Panting, I pushed my lab coat off of her and unclasped her bra, throwing both across the room. 

"Ah~" She moaned, as I sucked between her breasts, and then bit down on one of her nipples. Keeping her pressed to me, I brought her upstairs and laid her on the bed, nearly crushing my glasses. She threw them off the bed and I pulled her pants down her legs, panting heavily. 

"Stop teasing, Stein. I know you're achingly hard already. Throbbing. Just fuck me." She spoke, panting and looking down at me, through her eyelashes. Smirking, I pushed her panties to the side and licked up her slit, earning a moan. The sound sent a wave of pleasure through my body and she laced her fingers through my hair, making me smirk against her core. 

"What's this? You seem to be the one who can't wait to be fucked, (Y/N)." I said, cockily and earning a glare from (Y/N). Smirking, I pushed two fingers into her and she squirmed beneath me, grabbing my wrist. Increasing the speed of my fingers, I felt her tighten around me and she gasped as I moved my fingers in a scissoring motion. 

She arched into me and I added a third finger, making her shudder. 

"So, damn tight." I muttered, becoming more aroused by her expression. 

"S-Stein, I'm close." She panted, her eyes shutting and opening wide at my response.

"Then, cum on my fingers." Smirking, I began to suck on her clit and the hand that was on my hand, pushed me down. She was trying to hold back her release, but I nibbled on her clit softly. Which in turn caused her to release, her orgasim making her body spasm. 

Chuckling, I pulled her panties down her legs and pulled off my pants along with my boxers. Lining up with her entrance, I used my thumb to rub her clit in circles and she bucked her hips, moaning loudly. I pushed into her and groaned, moving one her to her hip. The other held onto the headboard of the bed and she spread her thighs, panting. 

"Stein, I can't." She moaned, biting the back of her hand and I started to thrust faster, replying,

"If you need to cum, then cum. But I'm not stopping...I'm not done with you yet baby." Her eyes widened and I put her legs over my shoulders, driving myself deeper into her. I felt her walls tighten around me and I groaned, keeping my pace fast. She released on me and I felt her come undone, again. 

Making her ride out her high, I grabbed both of her hips and pulled her down to meet my thrusts, making her go into her harder, deeper, and faster than before. The bed was slamming against the wall by now and sweat was beading down my body, the sweat from my face dripping onto her. She arched her back into me and on of her hands went to her body, rubbing her clit in swift circles. I felt her start to tighten around me and I panted, as she moaned,

"S-St-Stein!!!" 

"Come on." I whispered to myself, panting harder and groaned feeling her tighten around me again. Huffing, I pushed harder into her and grabbed the headboard again, feeling myself getting close. 

"(Y/N), I-I'm close." I groaned, pushing myself deeper into her and hitting a spot in her, making the bed groan underneath us. 

"Cum in me, Stein." She panted, making me closer and I nodded, pushing her on. I felt her walls tighten and I twitched inside of her, going at a nearly inhuman pace. 

"Fuck, (Y/N)!" I groaned, cumming inside of her and riding out my release. She released at the same time as me and screamed,

"STEIN!" After a few more thrusts, I stilled my hips and panted, pulling out of her. 

"One hour for your pleasure, (Y/N)." I panted, rolling over her and getting dressed to go to the academy. She was still catching her breath and I smirked at her, asking,

"Have I lost my touch?" 

Stitched heart (Stein x reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें