Date Night (LEMON)

When I got home, Stein was in his lab and he didn't seem to notice my arrival. Giving me time to shower and get ready for our night out. However, not long after I got in the shower, I heard the bathroom door open and close, softly. Figuring it was just Stein coming use the bathroom, I paid no mind to him and continued to shower.

When the shower curtain opened, I jumped and looked at my boyfriend, ready to fuss. Yet, him standing naked before me stopped me from speaking. Stepping into the shower with me, he closed the curtain and pinned me to the shower wall, pressing lingering kisses to my skin.

"S-Stein~" I moaned, softly, making him smirk against my skin.

"Now, we can continue with out pre-date routine. . ." He muttered, his hands resting on my waist and his eyes were locked with my own.

"But you took a shower this morning." I teased, wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him into a kiss, the water drenching his hair.

"This shower isn't to get clean."

He slipped his tongue into my mouth and his hands squeezed my ass, making me gasp. I could feel his erection between us and he pulled away from the kiss, ordering,

"Jump."

Doing as told, I jumped and he held me by my thighs, pulling me closer to him. My legs were now around his waist and he groaned, feeling his tip going into me. The water was running down his back and he huffed,

"You're ready for me already?"

"Always."

"Hm. Good~"

Pushing into me fully, I tugged at his hair and he groaned, nails digging into my thighs.

Stein's Point of View

I grabbed onto her thighs, tighter, and she moaned into my ear, tugging on my hair. Thrusting into and out of her, I set a face pace and she tried to throw her head back, only to be stopped by the shower wall. Reaching down, I turned off the water and pulled her back into me, reaching deeper inside of her.

"Ah~" She moaned, leaning forward and pressing a heated kiss to my mouth, her tongue meeting mine. Pulling away, I kissed down her neck and left marks, as she tightened around me. Slowing down, I made her calm down and she whined,

"Stein, wha-"

"Not yet. You made me wait. Now, I'm going to make you wait."

"That isn't even-Ah~"

Pushing back into her, roughly, I cut off her and she panted, biting her bottom lip. Carrying her into our room, I laid her down and knelt between her thighs, admiring her. Leaning forward, I kissed her mouth, then down her face, going down her neck. Stopping here and there to mark her. Then, moving down her chest, giving her breasts attention and making her squirm. Then down her stomach and to her core. Smirking, I licked up her slit and her fingers laced through my hair, as she moaned. Sucking on her clit, I pushed two fingers inside of her and she arched her back, begging for more.

'I can't keep this up much longer.' I thought, adding a third finger and speeding up. I wanted to make her beg to cum and right before she released, I stopped.

"Stein!" (Y/N) whined, making me chuckle. Sitting up, I pulled her onto my throbbing member and groaned,

"You're so tight."

"Please, Stein. Fuck me."

And that was all it took. I grabbed her hips and rammed into her, making her moan happily. I felt her tighten around me and she arched her back, screaming my name. Pulling out of her, I flipping her onto her hands and knees, taking her from behind. Continuing our rough pace, I felt her come undone on me again and by this time she was panting, exhausted from our antics.

"Ride me, (Y/N)." I ordered, laying down and pulling her onto my lap. She bit her bottom lip and lined me up with her entrance, sinking down slowly. Watching her bounce on me was like heaven. With every movement, she had this look of pure bliss on her face and watching her breasts bounce was just part of the show. Growing tired of her slow movements, I thrusted up into her and she rested her hands on my chest, steadying herself.

"I want you to cum with me, Stein." She moaned, pressing her chest against mine and I growled, wrapping my arms around her waist. Flipping her back under me, I thrusted into and out of her, at near inhuman speeds, pushing her over. The feeling of her squeezing around me, forced me over the edge.

Rolling off of her, I panted in sync with her and she hummed happily. Looking over at her, I noticed her exhaustion and got up, grabbing a warm wet wash cloth to clean her up.

"Stein, we're suppose to go out tonight." (Y/N) said, yawning and I smiled, caressing her face.

"We can stay home and do this all day. That's my kind of date." I replied, leaning on an elbow and facing her. She smiled and leaning up to kiss me.

So, we did. We had our date night, but at home. Resting every now and then. Getting food and then getting back to what the date night was. The next morning she would have bruises all over herself and I would get an ear full. But it would so be worth it.