Together

I was laying with (Y/N), my head resting on her chest and listening to her heartbeat, feeling her chest rise then fall. Feeling her hands move to my hair, I looked up into her (e/c) eyes and she looked down at me, smiling. 

"Good morning, (Y/N)." I greeted her, groggily and she giggled, lacing her fingers through my hair. Pulling myself up to her face, I kissed her and flipped her on top of me, making her moan softly. Chuckling, I wrapped my arms around her waist and licked her bottom lip, asking for entrance. 

"Mphm~ Stein, it's too early for this. Hah~" She protested, making me smirk and I sucked her bottom lip into my mouth, replying,

"There isn't such a thing." 

"Stein~" She moaned, allowing me to push my tongue into her mouth and tempt her, wrapping my tongue around her own. The mirror across the room started ringing and I pulled away from her, sighing. She pouted and refused to move, making me chuckle. 

"You know he can just pop up on there and see us like this." I reminded her, making her face redden and she moved, letting me stand up. She was laying down on her back and her legs were dangling over the edge of the bed, as I answered,

"Lord Death?" 

"Close. It's me Stein. How're you and (Y/N)?"

"We were fine until about five minutes ago!" (Y/N) answered, making us chuckle and I rolled my eyes, making Spirit raise a brow. Then he connected the dots and smirked at me, concluding,

"Ohhhh! Shoo, shoo. Sorry to interrupt!" Hanging up, I turned to (Y/N) and stood between her thighs, pulling her into my growing erection. 

"Ah~" She moaned, tangling her fists into the sheets and I groaned, kissing up her neck. Pulling my shirt over my head, I looked down at her and she bit her bottom lip, tracing the scars across my stomach with a gentle hand. 

Time Skip to an Hour Later

Kissing the back of (Y/N)'s neck, my arms tightened around her waist and she huffed, 

"Aren't you tired yet, Stein?"

"Tired of fucking you? Never." I retorted back and she sighed, going to get up. Wrapping my arms around her waist, I pulled her back onto my lap and she squealed, straddling me. 

"Stein! I have to go shower!" 

"Let's go together~"

"Absolutely not!"

"Awwww. Why not?"

"Because there won't be any showering if you come with me."

"That's an issue for you?" 

"Stein!" 

"Fine! But tell me we can have some more fun later." 

"After dinner, so we can get out of here for a little while." 

"Like on a real date?"

"Yeah. If you want to."

"Yeah, I want to. Go shower, gorgeous." Watching her get up, I smirked at her and she disappeared into the bathroom, leaving me alone. Hearing the shower start, I closed my eyes and sighed, resting the back of my hand on my forehead. 

When she came out of the shower, I opened my eyes and she was in just a towel, making me blush.

"Simply gorgeous." I muttered, sitting up and tracing a finger up her thigh, slowly. 

"Oi, stop that. Go take a shower." (Y/N) fussed, pulling out a white stitched dress that went to her mid-thigh, grey socks that went just above her knees and white stitched converse. Watching her get dressed, I admired her movements and she glanced back at me, sighing. 

"Seriously Stein. Go shower so that we can go for lunch." 

"Just let me watch you for a little while longer, please." I begged her, watching her pull her hair back into a ponytail, put on some small hooped earrings, a silver chain with a skull on it, and putting on light makeup. As she pulled her dress over her head, I got up to go shower and she glanced back at me, staying quiet. 

About thirty minutes later, I walked into the room and (Y/N) was sitting on the bed, trying to find something in our bag. Leaning down, I pressed a kiss to her head and she looked up at me, asking,

"Have you seen our cigarettes?" Chuckling, I reached into the pocket of my lab coat and tossed the box at her, saying,

"You would fuss me for those at one point." She glared at me and then blushed, noticing that I was only in a towel. 

"Get dressed!" She squealed, covering her eyes and I chuckled, grabbing her wrist gently. 

"I will but I want a kiss first." I responded, moving her hand and leaning down to kiss her. She looked up at me and sighed, pressing a kiss to my mouth. As she pulled away, I smirked and pulled out some faded jeans, my stitched up turtle neck, and socks. Sitting on the edge of the bed, she pulled her socks on and I followed her hands, biting my bottom lip. Pulling on some boxers, then my jeans, I watched her put on her converse. 

"You're so gorgeous..." I muttered, making her look up at me and she sighed, tossing my shirt at me. Pulling it over my head, I grabbed my cigarettes and put them in my pocket, holding my hand out to her. She grabbed my hand and we walked out of the hotel room, going to a nearby cafe. 

"You know I'm only addicted to those things because I started dating you." (Y/N) pouted, putting the cigarette in her mouth and just holding it there. Pulling it out of her mouth, I pressed a kiss to her mouth and she jumped, trying to follow me as I pulled away from me.

"You taste like cigarettes, Stein." She hummed, making me chuckle and I put the cigarette in mouth mouth, lighting it. 

"Hey, that was mine!" (Y/N) protested, going to pull it away from me and I looked down at her, replying,

"No, we can share it." 

"Stein!" 

"They're really my cigarettes."

"But-"

"But nothing. It's my first addiction."

"First?"

"The second one being you..."

"Stein..."

"No, it's opposite. I'm addicted to you first...You're my addiction." 

She remained quiet and I stopped her, inhaling some of my cigarette smoke. Wrapping an arm around her waist, I pulled her against me and kissed her, caressing her cheek with my other hand. Wrapping my tongue around her own, I tasted the cigarette and she moaned into my mouth, lacing her fingers through my hair. She fought for dominance of the kiss and my hand traveled lower, resting on the small of her back just above her ass. 

"Mmph! Stein, we're in public...Hah~" (Y/N) pulled away, panting and I kept her pressed firmly against my body. Looking down into her eyes, I crushed my cigarette and threw it out, putting my arm over (Y/N)'s shoulders. Walking the rest of the way to the cafe, we spent the rest of the day as a normal couple in Spain and the rest of the night in the hotel room, together.