All-The Check Up

This was requested by @demi275 (:

Demi's POV

"Get up, Demi. We have to leave in 20 minutes." I heard my mum say as I laid in bed. I have to go to the doctors today. I hate everything about the doctors office. My mum knows that, but she won't let me out of this one. I groaned and pulled myself out of bed. I quickly got dressed in some sweats, and a sweater that says "Ooh La la" I walked in my bathroom, and brushed through my hair. After I was completely ready, I walked down the stairs to see my mum standing by the door, keys in hand. "Ready love?" She asked me. "Yep. Let's get this over with." I said and followed her out the door. We got in the car and began the 20 minute drive to my doctor's office.

When we arrived, my mom walked up to the front desk to check me in. I sat in one of the chairs, and picked up a random magazine. I began flipping through it when a nurse in her 20's walked out and called my name. I slowly got up and walked over to her. "Go ahead and hop on the scale for me, sweetie." She said with a smile. I did as I was asked. She wrote down my weight, and grabbed the thermometer. After she got my temperature, she led me to one of the rooms, and had me sit on the bed.

Liam's POV

"Alright lads, today we have a patient named Demi that is here for her annual. It says here that she doesn't have a good past with doctors. This is going to be tough. All of us need to be ready if she tries to run, clear?" I asked Niall, Harry, Louis, and Zayn. They all nodded and grabbed their white coats. I knocked on the door, then walked in. "How are we doing today, love?" I asked as the rest of the boys followed me in. "G-good.." She stuttered. "Nervous?" I asked her. "Just a bit.." She said looking down. Niall put a hand on her shoulder "No need to be nervous, love. We're going to take great care of you. May we begin?" He asked her. "I guess.." She answered hesitantly.

I took my stethoscope off from around me neck. "I'm just gonna have a listen to your heart." I said and placed it on her chest. I put my other hand on her shoulder. I didn't find any problems so I moved on to her lungs. "Now I'm going to take a quick listen to your lungs." I said and put it on her back. "Deep breath for me, love." I said and she did as I asked. "And another.. One more.." I said and finished listening to her lungs. I grabbed the blood pressure cuff. "I'm going to get your blood pressure. It's a tight squeeze, but just stay relaxed. I said as I began pumping the cuff. She started to whimper. "Shh. It's okay. Deep breaths. I'm almost done." I finished getting her blood pressure and put it in the computer. I also took her pulse, and put that in the computer as well. "Alright, Dr. Malik is going to have a look at your ears, eyes, nose, and throat." I said, stepping away so Zayn could do the exam. "Alright love, I'm just going to look in your ears, and it doesn't hurt. Just sit still for me, yeah?" He said as he placed the otoscope in her ear. He moved on to the other side, and quickly looked. "Everything looks great. Now go ahead and look at the wall behind me while I check your eyes." He said. She did as told, and he finished looking at her eyes. Not wanting to spend much time, he looked at her nose quickly and moved on to her throat. "Open wide for me and say ahh." He told her. She shook her head and looked down. I noticed the tears beginning to form in her eyes. "We won't hurt you, love. He's just going to take a quick look." Louis tried encouraging her. "N-no.. I don't w-want to.." She said as the tears began rolling down her cheeks. "What's the matter, Princess? You can tell us. We just want to help you." Niall said and rubbed her back. "M-my throat has been hurting.." She said slowly.

I nodded to Harry, and he grabbed a swab, and Popsicle stick. Demi saw what he had and began freaking out. "Niall get her arms. I've got her legs." I said as I grabbed her legs while she kicked. I laid her down, and Niall put her arms above her head. "Shh princess. You're alright. It will be quick." He told her. Harry walked over. "Open your mouth nice and wide for me, baby." He said, but she just turned her head away. "Louis, come hold her head still, so Harry can do this." I instructed Louis. He got a firm grip on her, and Niall and I continued holding her down. "Okay baby, let's try this again. Open your mouth nice and wide and say ahh for me." Harry told her. She refused again, and Harry gave me a frustrated look. I nodded to Zayn, and he knew what I meant. He plugged her nose so she would have to open her mouth to breathe. After a few seconds, she took a breath and Harry quickly swabbed her throat. After he finished we let her sit up. Harry walked out of the room to go test the sample. "Let's finish the exam, shall we?" Louis asked her but she only began crying. "No.. No more.." She said in between sobs. "We've got to, Princess. Just relax. We're not going to hurt you." Niall said while rubbing her back. "Lads, will you go in the hall for a minute while I check her stomach?" Niall asked us. I gave him a confused look, then he mouthed "Trust me" to me and nodded. Harry, Louis, Zayn, and I all went in the hallway.

Niall's POV

"Alright Princess, are you more comfortable with less people now?" I asked her. She nodded. "Can you lay back for me?" I asked her and she was hesitant but listened. "I'm just going to feel around, and I need you to tell me if anything hurts, alright Princess?" I asked her as I began pushing on her left side. I watched her face for any signs of pain. "Any pain?" I asked as I pushed on her right side. "Nope." She answered. "Alright now I'm just going to listen to your bowel sounds." I said placing my stethoscope on her stomach. I listened to all four quadrants, then put my stethoscope back around my neck. "Everything looks good." I said as smiled at her. I walked over to the computer and looked through her information. She's due for a blood test and two vaccines. Great. "I'm going to go grab the other lads, and I'll be back." I said standing up. I walked out of the room, and the lads were all standing around the receptionist desk. "Lads?" I asked. They all looked up at me. "What's up, Ni?" Harry asked me. "She needs a blood test, and two vaccines." I told them. "This isn't going to go well.." Liam said. "Well, let's get it done then. Niall, go grab what we need. We'll all go in and explain what we're doing." Louis instructed. I walked away to go grab the supplies.

Louis' POV

We walked in the room to find Demi in the corner of the room with her head in her legs. I knelt down to her level. "What's wrong, babe?" I asked her. "I s-saw what the c-computer says.." She said crying harder than before. "Aw babe. It won't be that bad. Now, come back over and sit on the table for me." I said reaching for her hand. "NO! DONT YOU DARE TOUCH ME!" She yelled. Her breathing started to get fast, and I began worrying that she would pass out. I grabbed her wrist, and she yanked it away. "I'm just taking your pulse. Calm down, babe." I said grabbing her wrist again. Her pulse was incredibly fast. "Harry, grab me a sedative please." I said looking back at him. He quickly rummaged through the drawer and handed me the shot. "Okay Demi, this is just going to help you relax." I said. "NO! GET AWAY FROM ME!" She screamed again. I managed to get a hold of her arm and insert the needle. "Shhh. Don't fight it. Go to sleep, babe." I said as I injected the medicine. After she was fully out, I picked her up and laid her back on the table. Niall walked back in carrying all the supplies on a tray. "Woah. What happened?" He asked as he set down the tray. "She was fighting us, so I gave her a sedative." I said while Niall put his gloves on. "Let's get this all done while she's sleeping, lads. Niall you do the blood draw. Harry and Liam, you do the shots. Zayn and I will stand by just incase she wakes up." I instructed. Niall walked over to the bed, and began looking for a vein. He quickly found one, and inserted the needle. Niall finished the blood draw, and Harry and Liam got on either side of her with the shots. Harry cleaned off her arm, and quickly gave her the vaccine. Liam had a hold of her arm when she started to wake up. Realizing what was going on, she started moving around. "LET GO OF ME! STOP!" She screamed at us. I held her arms down while we Liam quickly did the shot. "You're all done now, babe." I said letting her sit up. "And you don't have strep throat, baby. You probably slept with your mouth open or something." Harry told her. "Thanks for being such a great patient!" Niall told her, handing her a lolly. "I'm not five you nitwits." She said laughing, all five of us joining in. We all told her bye as she left the office.

"Ugh. I'm exhausted." I said plopping on the couch in mine and boys' flat. "Too tired to get your butt kicked at FIFA?" Niall asked me with a smirk on his face. "Bring it, Horan." I said grabbing my controller.

The end.(:

A/N: Hey guys!! So, sorry it took so long to update, there has just been so much going on!! I am currently at home sick, so if this update gets 10 votes, I will update again today! Sorry if this one isn't that great. Leave your opinions in the comments, and don't forget to vote! Feel free to PM me if you have a request or ideas! Love you all. xx