Niall and Louis-Dehydration

(Picture above is what they're wearing in this)

----------------------------------------------

Tylee's POV

"Niall you are cheating!" Louis laughed as they went at it in an intense game of FIFA.

"Am not!" My brother defended himself and Louis glared at him.

I walked into the living room and they both looked at me. "Hey Ty." Niall greeted me. "Hey Nialler." I laughed. "How long until you two are done?" I whined. "Not long. I just need to kick Louis' butt, why?" He asked me. "I want to watch Grey's Anatomy." (A/N: That show is life.)
"Well Louis, let's let her have the TV and I'll go make dinner." Niall said standing up. He turned off the Xbox before walking to the kitchen. I walked over to grab the remote but dizziness took over me and I fell. It must've been quite loud, as Niall and Louis both ran to me. "What happened, princess?" Niall asked me. "I just got dizzy. No worries, Ni." I said then smiled. I tried to ignore my throbbing head headache. I apparently zoned out because I felt Louis hand on my shoulder, "You sure you're okay? You know how serious he is when it comes to this stuff. I think you need to let him look you over." He told me looking down at me. I shook my head, "I'm fine, Lou. I'll be in my room if you need me." I quickly said before running up the stairs and to my room.

Louis' POV

Tylee sprinted up the stairs and I heard her door close. I walked in the kitchen to find Niall cooking chicken on the stove. "Everything alright, mate?" He asked me. Ignoring his question I asked, "Do you have your medical stuff here?" He gave me a questioning look. "Are you not feeling good?" He asked as he put the chicken on paper towel to drain the grease. "No, I'm fine. It's Tylee." I said quietly. He turned to face me, "What?" He asked, worry evident in his voice. "She looks pale and she isn't acting herself. And when I told her she should have you check her out, she ran to her room." I explained. "Tylee! Come here for a minute please!" He called her down. She came down the stairs slowly and walked into the kitchen. "Yeah Ni?" She asked. "Lou said you aren't feeling too good. So, hop on the counter and I'll go grab what I need." He instructed her. "Niall that's not necessary. I'm okay." She tried her best to smile. He studied her face for a minute. "I'm not falling for it. I want you sitting on the counter when I get back." He said before leaving.

Tylee's POV

I'm not letting this happen. I turned around to look at Louis and he was on his phone. I darted out of the kitchen and ran for the front door. "Tylee!" I heard Louis yell. I opened the front door and ran down the driveway. Louis was now out of the house and running after me. "Tylee stop!" He yelled. I kept running. Niall literally won't stop until he knows what's wrong. I'm pretty positive it's something serious and that will involve needles. I got lost in my thoughts and stopped paying attention to where I was running. Before I knew it, I was on the ground, a throbbing pain in my ankle. Louis caught up to me and knelt down by my side. "What were you thinking, Ty?" He asked, a sad look in his eyes. He pulled out his cell phone and called Niall. "Hey Ni, can you come down to the end of the street? I think Tylee really hurt her ankle.. Okay.. Thank you. Bye." He put his phone back in his pocket and helped me turn onto my back. I had tears running down my face from the pain. "Aw sweetheart. Shh.. You're okay." Louis said as he wiped my tears. He kept looking at me with a worried expression on his face. "I-I'm okay Lou.." I tried to smile. He frowned. Before he could say anything Niall pulled up in his Range Rover. He quickly got out and ran over to Louis and I. "What happened?" he asked Louis. "She was running and the next thing I knew, she was on the ground. I think it's her foot." Louis explained. Niall sighed, "Alright. Can you walk, Princess?" He asked me. I shook my head no. He gave me a sad look. "Lou, you're going to drive back. I'm going to sit with her. I'll pick her up and lay her down in the back of the car." Niall explained to Louis. He got up and walked towards the car. "Okay princess, I'm going to pick you up as carefully as I can." Niall told me and I nodded. He picked me up bridal style and began walking to the car. The pain in my foot was much worse than before. "It h-hurts Ni.." I sobbed into his neck. "Shh I know princess." He cooed. I continued to cry into his neck. He sat on the seat before moving me so I could lay down, my head on his lap. He ran his fingers through my hair and tried to calm me down. The drive back home was short and before long I was laying down on the couch in the living room. Niall had disappeared but Louis was sitting on the other couch. He placed a blanket over me and kissed my forehead. It wasn't long before I was asleep.