Getting Ready For Tour

Harry's POV

Niall and Louis we're going at it in an intense game of FIFA while Zayn cheered them on. Liam and I were sitting on our phones when Paul walked in. "Hey boys." He greeted. "Hello Paulyyy" we all said in unison. "I need you to all get your shoes on. We are going somewhere." He told us. "Where are we going?" Asked Niall. "You'll see. Just go get ready and be in the car in ten minutes." He said. We all knew better than to argue with Paul. We all ran to our rooms and put our shoes on. "Where do you think we are going?" Asked Niall. "I'm not sure, mate. I guess we will see." I said smiling at him. We all walked out to the car and got in our seats. "Ready boys?" Asked Paul. "Yep." We all responded. "Let's go get this over with.." I heard Paul say under is breath. What did he mean?

We drove for about hour before we pulled up to a big office building. I knew this place, but I couldn't quite remember what it was. I looked for a sign, but couldn't find one. I don't have a good feeling about this..

Louis' POV

What the heck? Why did Paul bring us here? I knew where we were. It's the doctors office in London. The one I've only been to once. I didn't want to tell the lads. I knew both Niall and Harry would freak out. Paul got out and told us to follow him. I walked up to him. "Why are we here? I mean I know where we are, but why?" I asked. "It's for tour preparation." He answered. "Oh. I see. But what about Niall and Harry?" I asked. "You are the oldest, so I need your help with calming them down. Possibly holding them down. It must be done." He sighed. "I've got your back Paul." I smiled at him. "I appreciate it." He said. We reached the doors and Paul opened one of the doors. "Follow me boys." He instructed. We walked into the office and Paul told us to have a seat. It didn't really look like a doctors office, so the boys still didn't know what was going on. Paul walked over to check us in. I heard him tell the receptionist that two of us were scared. Poor Niall and Harry. They have no idea what they are in for. The thought occurred to me that I hadn't asked Paul what they were going to do. I walked up to him. "Paul what exactly are they doing?" I asked. "It's just flu shots. Really nothing to be worried about. Also, you're going back one at a time. Except Niall and Harry. Someone will need to be there with them." He said. "Okay. Well, I'll go first." I told him. "Perfect." He responded as we sat back down.

"Louis Tomlinson?" Asked the nurse. I stood up and walked over to her. "That's me." I said. "Alright, right this way." She smiled. She led me to one of the rooms. "Do I need someone to hold you down?" She asked then laughed. "Nope. That's my two friends out there. They don't do needles." I said laughing with her. "Well let's get you taken care of. What arm do you want it in?" She asked. "Left please." I responded. "Can you pull your sleeve up for me?" She asked. I pulled up my sleeve and held it there. She wiped off my arm with the antiseptic wipe. "Deep breath for me." I took a deep breath as she inserted the needle. She pulled it out, and placed a bandaid on my arm. "You did great. Send the next one in please." She said politely. "Alright thank you. I will." I walked out of the room, and back into the waiting room. "Zayn, you can go back." I told him. He stood up and walked through the door.

Niall and Harry came and sat next to me. "What happened, Mate?!" They asked. "Nothing lads. You'll be fine." I said not wanting to scare them. "Paul tell us why we're here." Demanded Harry. "You guys are getting your flu shots for tour." He said. Harry got up and started running for the door. "Oh no you don't." I said as I grabbed his arm. "C'mon mate. It's not that bad. I promise." I said trying to reassure him. "I don't want to do it." He said. "I know you don't. But what about tour? Aren't you excited for that?" I asked. "Of course I am! But I don't want the stupid shot." He responded. "Please do it for us. For the rest of the band that want to go have a blast on tour. It won't be bad. I promise you." I told him. "Okay Lou.. I'll do it." He gave in. "Thanks, Mate." I said patting his back. Niall on the other hand, was in the fetal position. "Nialler?" I said kneeling down in front of him. He didn't move from his position. "Niall, please look at me." I pleaded. He looked up and I saw he had tears in his eyes. "Ni, I promise you it's okay. It doesn't even hurt. A little pinch then it's over." I tried convincing him. "N-no.. Lou.. I-I don't want it.." He said starting to cry. I hate seeing him like this. "Please Nialler, for me?" I asked. "No. IM NOT DOING IT!" He screamed. He yelled in my face. I don't put up with that. "NIALL! DONT YOU DARE TAKE THAT TONE OF VOICE WITH ME! YOU ARE GETTING THIS DONE EVEN IF I HAVE TO HOLD YOU DOWN! ARE WE CLEAR?!" I yelled. He looked down. "Yes.." He mumbled. "Good." I said sitting down.

Zayn and Liam had both been back and gotten their shots. That only leaves Niall and Harry. I decided we should have Harry go back first since he's not as scared as Niall. The nurse walked out. "Harry? Are you ready, bud?" She asked. He slowly stood up. "Yeah.." He said quietly. "Paul you watch Niall, I'm going back with him. Liam you come too." I said. Paul nodded and Liam stood up. He walked over to us and followed us back. "Follow me this way." She said and led us to a room. "Harry, you can go ahead and have a seat on the bed for me." She said politely. He sat on the bed, and took out his phone. "Okay, which arm, bud?" She asked. "Left one please." He said barely above a whisper. "Harry, put your phone away." I told him. He slipped it in his pocket and rolled his eyes. "Okay, I'm just going to wipe your arm off." She told him and opened a antiseptic wipe. He started getting scared, so I walked over to him. "You're okay Harry. Quick pinch then it's over." I encouraged him. He nodded his head. "Alright, don't move, and take a nice deep breath for me. I'll put it in on three." She said. "Nice deep breath." He took a deep breath. "Perfect. Again. 1..2..3" He moved away from her right before she put it in. "Liam you hold his legs. I've got his arms." Liam walked over and held his legs down. I grabbed his arms and held them so he couldn't move them. "Let me go." He demanded. "Not until you get the shot." I refused to let him move. He started moving around. "Stop Harry!" I said. He kept moving. "Just go ahead and do it. I've got him." I told the nurse. She inserted the needle, and injected the medicine. He squeezed his eyes shut. She pulled it out, and placed a bandaid on his arm. "Good job, Hazza." I said as he got off of the bed. "Let's go get Niall." I said dreading getting him to do this.

I walked out to the waiting room and said, "Niall, are you ready?" He slowly nodded his head. "Alright. Come on back. She's ready for you." I said smiling at him. He slowly walked over to me. "You got this, Ni." I told him as we walked in the room.

I walked him over and had him sit on the bed. "Just relax Niall." I instructed him. The nurse walked over and started cleaning his arm. He started to breathe really fast. "Deep breaths, Nialler." I said. The nurse finished cleaning his arm and took the cap off of the needle. "It's very important that you stay still, okay?" She said looking at him. He didn't respond. She grabbed his arm and was about to insert it when he jerked his arm away. "No! I don't want to go this! Don't touch me! Go away!" He screamed as he scooted away from her. "Niall, please calm down. Let her do it. The faster you calm down, the faster it's over." I tried getting him to calm down. "No! I want to leave! Don't let her hurt me Louis!" He screamed. I walked over and pushed his shoulders down, so he would lay down. I looked at the nurse and gave her a signal that I would distract him then she could do it. She nodded her head. "Hey, Niall, look at me." He turned his head towards me. "What do you say we go out to lunch at Nando's today?" I asked. I grabbed his arms to keep him in place. And Liam grabbed his legs so he couldn't kick. He got excited and said, "Yes! Can we?!" He asked. "Yes Niall, we can. What would you get if we do?" I smiled down at him. "Probably their really good Peri Peri Chicken!" He said excitedly. "And why do you like that so much?" I asked trying to distract him. He went into a long explanation of why it was so good. I nodded at the nurse. She quickly grabbed his arm and gave him the shot. She placed a bandaid on his arm, and disposed of the needle. It all happened to fast for him to even move. "Hey! You tricked me!" He said folding his arms. I laughed. "Well, you're done now, so let's go get some Nando's!" I yelled. "Yes!" He shouted and ran out of the room.

I walked out into the waiting room and saw the boys and Paul sitting down. "How did you do it?" Asked Paul in amazement. "The boy loves Nando's." I said shrugging my shoulders. "That he does." Laughed Paul. "You did a great job, Lou." He said patting my back. "I know I did." I said pretending to flip my hair. "As sassy as ever." Laughed Liam. Well, I'm glad that's over. Time to go have an amazing time on tour!

The end(:

Hey guys! So this was my third imagine! What did you think? Too short? Too long? Let me know. Still open to requests(: Just PM me.(: Thanks for all the support. Love you all.(:

~Makynna xx