Harry and Liam-Check up

This imagine was requested by lLeahinson Hope you like it! Highly suggest you read her books if you haven't!!! xx

Leah's POV

I've been in foster care for a few months now. I actually have a nice foster family though. They feed me, clothe me, and even do extra stuff. My foster mother told me that someone was coming to adopt me today. In all honestly, I'm terrified. I don't want to leave here. I quickly got dressed this morning, and began packing my things. My new dad was supposed to arrive soon.

About an hour later, there was a knock on the door. I didn't bother going to see him. I heard my foster parents greet him, and tell him where I was. Wow. Thanks guys. There was a knock on my bedroom door, and a tall man with curly hair walked in. I looked at him, then turned back around to finish what I was doing. "I'm Harry." He said with a thick British accent. "Leah." I said quietly. "Ready to go?" He asked me. "I guess so." I said closing my last suitcase. He helped me carry my stuff out to the car, and put it in the back. I hugged my foster parents, and said goodbye. Promising that I would never forget them, and thanking them for all they had done.

I got in the passenger seat, and Harry got in the driver seat. I noticed a white coat in the back seat, but didn't think much of it. The whole drive home was silent. I just stared out the widow.

We pulled up to a huge house. This guy must be rich. Then I started to put the pieces together. "You're a doctor, aren't you?" I asked. He nodded. "Let's talk about that later. After we get you settled in." I said opened the car door. We quickly got all of my stuff inside. "Your room is upstairs, the second door on the left." He said and smiled at me. I returned the smile, then started walking up the stairs. I reached the door, and slowly walked in. There was a huge bed with a purple comforter on it, along with a big dresser and matching desk. On the desk was a iMac, and printer. I made a mental note to check that out later. Harry walked in with my stuff. "What do you think?" He asked. "I.. Love it." I said smiling. "I'm glad. We can get you more clothes tomorrow if you would like." He said putting his hand on my shoulder. He looked down at his watch, then muttered something. "I'm really sorry, kid. But I gotta go to work for a bit. Feel free to explore the house. I'll be back soon." He said quickly. He kissed my forehead, then left. I began looking around my new house.

Harry's POV

I quickly drove to work and ran inside. I got a call from my coworker Liam telling me that he needed me. He said it was urgent. I saw him and quickly approached him. "What's the problem?" I said out of breath. "The girl in room four won't cooperate. She's been screaming and crying. We're out of sedative. I checked everywhere." He told me, handing me her file. She's thirteen and her name is Keira. I also read that she was here for an annual check up, and blood needed to be taken. I closed the file and gave it back to Liam. "Okay. Here's the plan. Send a nurse to go get sedative from the hospital. I'm going to go in there and try to calm her down. Clear?" I said professionally. Liam quickly nodded and went to get a nurse. I put on my white coat, and put my stethoscope around my neck.

I knocked on the door, then slowly walked in. She was curled up in a ball on the exam table. "Hey love, I'm Dr. Styles, but you can call me Harry. Can you sit up for me?" I asked gently. "No!" She yelled moving away. "I'm not going to hurt you, love. I promise." I said gently. She slowly began to sit up. "There you go, babe." I said moving closer to her. There was a knock on the door, then Liam walked in. "Hey mate, can I talk to you in the hall for a minute?" He asked me. I nodded. "I'll be right back, babe." I said, then left the room.

We walked out into the hallway. "The sedative is on the way. Any luck?" He asked. "I got her to sit up. That's it." I told him. "Well, once the sedative gets here, and we inject it, you can leave." He told me. "Alright." I agreed. The nurse came running in with two syringes. "Here's the sedative, doctor." She said handing it to Liam. "Thank you very much." He told her with a smile. She returned the smile and walked away. "Let's go back in there." I said walking towards the door. I walked in and walked over to the table. Liam began getting the injections ready. I grabbed her shoulders and laid her down. "I want you to focus on me, okay?" I asked her and kept her still. Liam walked over with the antiseptic wipe. He rolled up her sleeve, and began wiping off her arm. After he was finished, she started fighting. She kicked and screamed. I tried keeping her in place as much as I could. "Nurse!" A nurse came running in. "Hold her legs for me." I told her, and she did as I asked. "Just breathe, babe." I said looking at her. She just shook her head furiously. "Liam switch me spots." I instructed and he handed me the syringes. He held her in place, while I quickly wiped off her arm again. "Pinch on three." I said pulling the cap off with my mouth. "One.. Two.. Three." I said. She continued to fight and try to get out of Liam's hold. I injected the medicine then pulled it out. She slowly began to clam down. Liam grabbed her hand and looked her in the eyes. "Don't fight it, Kiddo. Just go to sleep. Relax." He said as the medicine knocked her out. "Good?" I asked. "Yes. Thank you, Dr. Styles." He said shaking my hand. "No problem. See you later." I said walking out of the room.