Harry-You Get Sick

Harry is Your Boyfriend and you Get Sick

Your POV:
I was sitting on Harry's bunk in the tour bus, when I got a really sharp pain in my stomach. I curled up into a ball, and winced in pain. I didn't hear Harry come in until he said, "Y/N! What's wrong?! Where does it hurt?" I couldn't tell him. He's way too protective. He would make me go see a doctor and that is not something I want to do. "Nothing babe. I'm fine." I said, jumping off of his bunk and walking towards the front of the bus. "That's a lie, and you know it." He said crossing his arms. "No really, Haz. I'm alright." I said and smiled at him. "If you're okay, then I guess you can come run with me today." He said smirking. He goes on a run every day and I normally go, but I wasn't feeling it today. I couldn't let my guard down though. "Okay. I'll go put some sweats and running shoes on." I said as I walked over to where the closets were. I grabbed some sweats and quickly changed into them. I sat back down on the couch in the front of the bus, and tied my shoes. The pain in my stomach had spread to my sides and back, and was only getting worse. "Ready love?" He asked. "Yep. Let's go." We walked out of the bus, and Harry looked around to make sure there weren't any fans around. "We will just run around the stadium, okay?" He asked me. "Sounds good." I said and smiled at him, even though I was on the verge of tears from the pain.

We ran for about 15 minutes before the pain became unbearable. "H-Harry.. I-I need to stop.." I said out of breath. "Alright babe. We can take a break." He said. The pain almost had me in tears. Harry noticed. "C'mon lets head back." He said and put his arm around my waist.

We reached the bus, and Harry opened the door for me. He lead me to the couch and laid me down. "I'm going to change, then we're going to the hospital. Stay here." He said and walked up to the bunks. "Please no.. I don't want to go.. Just get my some Advil and I'll be okay." I said with pleading eyes. "No. You're going." He said. "No-" I said but he cut me off. "You're going, and that's final!" He yelled. I just laid on the couch waiting, knowing I wasn't getting out of this.

"C'mon babe." I heard Harry say as I heard his foot steps get closer. I closed my eyes, and pretended to be asleep. "I know you aren't sleeping. Get up." He said shaking me. I didn't move. "I guess we are doing this the hard way." He said and poked my sides. I'm extremely ticklish and he knew that. Instead of laughing, I winced as the pain shot through my body. "Oh babe! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you!" He said hugging me. "Let's go get this taken care of, yeah?" He asked. I didn't reply. He picked me up bridal style and walked to the car. He sat me down in the passenger seat, and buckled my seat belt. "Try and relax. You're going to be okay. I'll make sure of it." He said, kissing my forehead. We drove to the hospital, and Harry parked. "You stay here, I'll go get someone." He said closing his door. Two nurse came running out with a gurney. Harry picked me up, and laid me down on it. One of the nurse placed a blanket over me and took me into the hospital. "Hey sweetie, my name is Kayley and I'm going to take good care of you. I need you to stay relaxed for me, okay? Can you do that for me?" She said smiling at me. I slowly nodded and she patted my shoulder. I was taken to a room and was then surrounded by nurses and doctors. I was desperately searching for Harry, but I couldn't see him. "W-where's Harry?" I asked the nearest nurse. "He's in the waiting room. Once we get you taken care of, I'll bring him in, okay?" She said while taking my pulse. "No! I want him now!" I said trying to move. All of the nurses grabbed me and kept me still. "Grab me a sedative." One of the doctors told the nurse. I felt my sleeve being rolled up. I looked over and saw the doctor taking the cap off the needle. "Just breathe." He told me. Right before he put the needle in, I jerked my arm away. Still trying to fight off the other nurses, I kept kicking and punching. They weren't giving up. A mask was placed on my face, while the doctor kept my head still. "Shh. Just go to sleep. Don't fight it. Shh." He said as I closed my eyes.

Harry's POV

"Who is here for Y/N?" A nurse asked. I stood up and walked towards her. "I'm her boyfriend." I said. "Okay, well, she wasn't cooperating, so they sedated her. She should wake up any minute now, and I need you in here to keep her calm. If you would." She said. "Of course." I answered. "Right this way." She said and began walking down the long hallway. We reached Y/N's room, and walked in. She had an oxygen mask on, and was attached to a lot of machines. I pulled a chair over, and sat down next to her. I grabbed her hand and rubbed circles on the back of it with my thumb. "Do you know what's wrong yet?" I asked turning towards the nurse. "I'm afraid not. We have to run a few tests when she wakes up. She kept fighting us, and we had no choice but to sedate her." She told me. "Oh. Okay." I replied. A few minutes later Y/N started to open her eyes. "Harry.." She said weakly. "Hey babe, how are you feeling?" I asked. "Tired." She answered. "Well, let's let them find out what's wrong, yeah?" I asked her. She just nodded. "I'll go grab the doctor." The nurse said before leaving the room.