Liam-Stadium Fun

Maggie's POV

"C'mon Mags! Time to wake up!" My brother yells from the front of the bus. I groan and roll over. Grabbing my phone, I see that it is only five in the morning. I start falling back asleep when I feel a hand on my side. "Better get up before he comes in here and gets you, love." I recognize Niall's voice. "Ughhhh." I slowly climb off my bunk. You see, I'm on tour with my brother, Liam for the summer. I'm loving it, but I'm not a fan of waking up early. Today the boys have four interviews, and a concert. I quickly get dressed in some black high waisted shorts, and a pink tank top. I walk out into the kitchen. "Hey Maggie." My brother greets me, kissing my head. I sit down at the table and Liam brings over some toast and a banana. "I'm not really hungry, Li." I whine. "Eat." He orders before walking off. I huff and pick up a piece of toast.

The day goes by quite fast. Most of it spent talking to Lottie or doing something on my phone. We had just arrived to the stadium. Lottie and I walked together towards the back entrance. Fans shouting our names and asking for pictures. "No time for that, girls. Sorry." Paddy told us. We nodded. The boys were already inside getting ready for sound check.

"Maggie you wanna go explore the stadium?" Lottie asks me. "You know it." We both laugh and walk off. Completely forgetting to tell anyone. It started off just walking around, waving to some fans who were waiting outside. "Lottie come here." I motioned her over to where I was standing. I leaned out over the edge, earning many loud screams. I waved and so did Lottie. "Race you to section 40." Lottie challenged. "On your marks, get set, go!" I yelled and we both took off. I was totally winning until being clumsy me, I tripped over nothing. Sending me forward landing hard on the right side of my collar bone. I heard a cracking noise and knew it had to be bad. Lottie quickly ran back to me, "Are you okay?! I'll go get Liam!" I rolled over onto my back, "No. It's okay. I'm okay." I told her. "We should head back. They're going to start getting worried." I said, slowly standing up due to the pain. "Maggie.." She said sadly. "I'm fine, really. If it doesn't start feeling better, I'll tell Liam." I said and she nodded.

As soon as we got backstage Paddy ran to us, "Where have you two been?" He shouted. Both Lottie and I backed up in fear. "We just wanted to explore a bit.." I looked at the floor. "I would expect this from Lux, but from you two? Do you have any idea how worried your brothers are?" He yelled. "We're sorry. It won't happen again." Lottie answered for both of us. "You two get to explain this to your brothers. Have fun." He said before walking away. I followed Lottie back to where the dressing rooms are. We could here all the boys talking. "Where the hell are they?! What do you mean you don't know?!" I heard Louis yell. "We should probably go in there.." I whispered. I opened the door and all heads turned towards us. "Maggie!" Liam shouted. "Lottie!" Louis shouted. "Where the hell have you two been?! Half the stadium's security is looking for you!" Both of our heads went down in shame. "We just wanted to look around.." I said quietly. Both Liam and Louis were now standing in front of us, arms crossed. "You fucking tell us before you run off!" Louis yelled. "Both of you are staying in here during the concert. You are not to leave this room." Liam glared at us. "Li that's not fair!" I whined. "I don't care, Maggie! You two know better than this!" He scolded. Paul walked in, "Time to head to the stage for sound check, boys." Liam and Louis looked at us before saying, "Stay here." In unison. The boys all left and Lottie and I sat on the couch.

An hour later, Liam and Louis walked in. Louis sat down next to Lottie, wrapping an arm around her shoulder. Liam doing the same to me. "We were a bit too hard on you guys. We were just worried something bad happened and you know how protective we are. We love you two so much." Louis nodded, agreeing. "Do you forgive us?" Liam looked at me. "Of course, Li." He pulled me in for a hug. I sharp pain went through my shoulder, making me wince. He noticed. "Are you okay, Mags?" He asked, causing Louis and Lottie to look at me. "Yeah, Li. Just slept weird last night." I gave him the best fake smile I could muster. "Maggie just tell him." Lottie said, worriedly. "Tell me what?" Liam asked. He looked back down at me. I shook my head, tears welling up in my eyes. "She fell earlier. I don't know what she hurt. But she was in pain." She told Liam. He looked at me, "Maggie why didn't you tell me?" He asked. "Because I'm fine!" I huffed. He gave me a suspicious look. "Go lay on the couch, I'm getting the medics. Lottie, stay with her and make sure she doesn't leave." He said, not giving me any time to argue before he left the room.

He returned a few minutes later with two medics. He pointed at me. They walked over and knelt down next to the couch. Lottie backed up to give them room to work. They grabbed an oxygen tank and mask, and came towards me. "No!" I shouted, scooting away. "It's just oxygen, love." I shook my head. "Maggie Lyn Payne, let them help you." Liam said in a warning voice. I rolled my eyes. One of the medics put the oxygen mask over my mouth and nose. "Can you tell us where it hurts, sweetie?" The one holding the oxygen mask asked. "My collar bone, on the right side." I said quietly. Liam stood to the side, behind the medic. His arms were crossed and a expression on his face I couldn't quite read. "Okay, I'm just going to feel around." The medic started pushing around my shoulder, but when he reached my collarbone, I yelped. Like a dog. "Keep taking deep breaths." He told me and kept pushing on it. It hurt so bad, and I bit my lip to keep from screaming. "Okay we're done with that. I don't think there's any breaks, probably just bruised it. I'll give you something for the pain." He smiled. I just nodded. "Sit up for me." He instructed. I did as told, not wanting to anger Liam. "I need you to take four deep breaths for me." He said, placed the end of the stethoscope on my back. I took deep breaths while he listened. He had a look of worry on his face. After that he listened to my heart. "All sounds good." He announced. He grabbed a pen light from his shirt pocket, "Open wide for me." I did and he checked my throat. "Look at your brother, please." I looked at Liam, and he still looked almost.. Guilty? The medic shined the light in both of my eyes before putting it away. "She's going to be fine, Liam. I don't see anything too concerning." Liam let out a breath like he had been holding it in this whole time. "I'll just give you an injection for the pain and you'll be done." He told me. "No! It doesn't even hurt that bad! Please!" I pleaded. Liam walked over. He sat down and sat me on his lap. "Shhh you're okay.." He cooed. The medic grabbed my left arm. I quickly pulled away. "C'mon Mags, just a quick pinch and it's over." I shook my head. "I don't want it, Li.." I looked up at him. I felt my arm being cleaned off with an antiseptic wipe. I looked down at my arm, and saw the medic had the syringe in his hand. "Look at Liam for me, love." I looked back at Liam. He started singing little things and I laughed because his voice cracked. "Done." The medic announced. "See, wasn't too bad was it, kiddo?" Liam said. "But I think I might have to tickle you for laughing at me." He smirked evilly. I jumped off his lap and ran out the door. I ran down the hall trying to find somewhere to hide. I quickly spotted Paddy. Running to him I said, "Help! Liam is after me!" Paddy just laughed walked away. Liam eventually caught up and tickled me until my stomach hurt.  I love him even though he tends to be a butt sometimes.

the end(:

A/N: Hey guys! I'm not sure how I feel about this one.. Comment your thoughts? Also, until further notice, my requests are closed. Wattpad decided to be a butt and it deleted all my messages. And I don't remember all of the requests. But when I reopen requests, anyone who sent me them before, you can send them again. Thank you for all the reads and support on my book. You guys are amazing. xx

~Makynna(: