Niall-Bad Situation Part 2

Niall's POV

I woke up with a horrible headache. I slowly sat up to find I was in the same place before I blacked out. None of the men were anywhere to be seen. I got up and walked down one of the halls in search of a phone. I found a room that seemed to be the break room. A black phone was placed on the desk. I heard sirens and knew Sarah must've had the same idea. Sarah! I hadn't seen her since before I blacked out! I ran back out into the lobby. Looking outside, police were surrounding the building. Thank god. It didn't take long before the police ran in and went to find the men. I stopped one police officer, "My friend. She's missing. Please find her." He nodded and went with the rest of the police officers.

It had been twenty minutes and they hadn't found Sarah. I asked for updates every two minutes. They hated me by now. Suddenly, one came running out holding an unconscious Sarah. "Non responsive female, multiple lacerations, appears to have been shot in the left shoulder." He told the paramedics as he laid her down on the stretcher. Right after, two officers walked out leading the guy that took Sarah. I walked over. "You low life prick." I said before punching him right in the nose as hard as I could. I shook my hand out. I ran over to where Sarah was. I got pushed back by the officer. "She's my friend! Please!" I begged. The two paramedics exchanged a glance. "Okay c'mon." I quickly got in the ambulance. "Is she going to be okay?" I asked. "She's pretty beaten up. We'll do what we can." One told me. They started trying to stop the bleeding from her multiple wounds. My poor Sarah. One placed an oxygen mask on her face and started listening to her heart. The other was taking her blood pressure and starting an IV. They sped off to the hospital. Once we arrived, she was rushed back and I wasn't allowed to follow. I sat in the waiting room.

Four hours. That's how long it had been. No one had been out to tell me anything. A doctor wearing surgical scrubs walked out, "Anyone here for Sarah?" He asked. I quickly stood up. "How is she?" I asked. "She's doing okay. She's in a lot of pain and pretty out of it, but she's going to be okay. I'll take you back to see her if you want." He told me. I thanked him and followed him back.

When we reached the room, Sarah was connected to different machines and in one of those blue hospital gowns. Her left arm was in a sling and she had her head bandaged. A nurse was changing the IV bag. "Hey Sarah." I smiled. She turned to look at me, "Leprechaun!" She said excitedly. I laughed. The nurse walked past me, "She's pretty loopy." She laughed before leaving the room. "How you feeling love?" She tilted her head to the side. Man, she is adorable. "Good Ni." She smiled a goofy smile. "You are really enjoying the morphine I see." She just nodded and laughed.

We spent the next hour just watching TV and talking. The morphine eventually wore off and she went back to normal. "I can't believe this really happened today." She said quietly. "It's one of those things you next expect to happen to you." I agreed. "I'm glad you were there with me." She smiled. I felt a blush creep onto my face. Here goes nothing. "Sarah?" She looked up at me. "Yes Ni?" I took a deep breath. "It was one of the scariest things to not know if you were okay. I know you've been my best friend for years. But Sarah, I don't see myself with anyone else. There is no one I would rather be held hostage in a bank with." She giggled. "Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked. "Of course I will Ni." She smiled and I pulled her in for a hug.

A doctor walked in a few minutes later. "I think you're ready to go home. I'll give you a packet to explain your home care." He said, writing in her chart. He started taking the monitors off her. After he was done, he grabbed some pink wrap and a cotton ball. "Oh crap." Sarah whispered. "What?" I whispered back. "I hate getting IVs out." She whined. "Aw princess I'll hold your hand." I assured. She blushed at the pet name. "That's right. You're my princess now." I kissed her forehead. (goals) The doctor walked over and grabbed her arm. "This is the worst part." He warned. I grabbed Sarah's hand. "Deep breaths, babe. You're okay. Shhh." He started taking off the tape. She winced and squeezed her eyes shut. I ran my fingers through her hair, "You're doing great. Shhh. Almost done." I cooed. He finished taking the tape off and placed a cotton ball over the tiny puncture. He then wrapped the pink wrap around her arm. "You can go ahead and change and I'll get the discharge paper work ready." She nodded. I helped her change into the clothes the hospital gave her. "Ready princess?" I asked. "I know I'm a doctor but I really hate hospitals." She laughed and I joined.

For the next couple weeks I stayed at her house and took care of her. We spent most days cuddling and watching movies. I love this girl. I finally have my princess.

the end(:

A/N: Heyyyy! Hope you enjoyed the ending to this two part imagine. I decided to take the cheesy route lol. thanks for all the reads and love on this book. Hope everyone is doing good. I'm beyond excited for school to start. Honestly can't waitttt. well enjoy this update and hope you all have a fabulous day! xx

~Makynna(: