Harry-Car Accident Part 2

Liam's POV

I watched as the once strong man fell into sobs. I would too if it was my sister. "Harry, it will be okay. We're all right here for you." I assured. "It's never going to be okay, Liam!" He shouted. "Just get out!" He ordered. I walked out of the room. What was going to happen now? Would Harry ever be the same? The band? So many thoughts were running through my mind. "Liam?" Harry's small voice called out. I walked back in the room. "Liam?" He repeated. "I'm here, mate." I said. "Liam?" He repeated. He continued to say my name, until it faded into what sounded like Louis' voice?

I woke up to Louis shaking me lightly. "Liam you okay?" He asked, concern in his blue eyes. "Li?" I looked up to be met with London's bright green eyes. "London? You're okay?" I asked quickly. "Well I mean, I've been better, but yeah." She smiled. I jumped up from my sitting position and tackled her in a hug. "Woah what's going on?" She laughed. "I had a dream we lost you and it was horrible." I said, letting tears fall. "Aw Li, I could never leave you guys." She comforted me. "I'm right here." She assured.

"How's Harry doing?" I questioned after a bit of silence. "He's better. Breathing on his own and feeling much better." Louis smiled. "That's so great!" I smiled at London.

A few days later, both London and Harry were released from the hospital. We were now ready to start the tour and I couldn't be happier.

"I'm going to miss you so much!" Harry tells London, hugging her tightly. "I'll miss you too, bub!" She let a few tears fall. "Behave yourself, okay? No dying on me!" Harry laughs, and London joins. "Wouldn't dream of it." She smirks, looking at me. I let out a chuckle. Couldn't be happier that horrible ordeal, was indeed, only a dream.

the end(:

A/N: hii guys! you didn't think i would leave it at that, did you? nahhh. it needed a short and sweet, happy ending. hope you guys enjoyed this and don't want to kill me for making you wait! thank you so so much for all the support on this book(:

how is everyone? today was a very emotional day for me, and a lot of you. but remember, it's a break, not a break up. our boys need time to rest. they'll be back and stronger than ever.(:

~makynna xx