Imagine for 1D_storylover

This imagine is dedicated to 1D_storylover (:

Niall's POV

My beautiful wife Adele and I are taking our little girl Ariella to the doctor for her annual check up. The only problem is, she hates doctors, and needles. It's going to take a lot of convincing and bribery. I walked into her room and walked over to her bed, "Wake up, Princess." I said as I lightly shook her. She rubbed her eyes and sat up. "Good morning, Princess." I said and she smiled at me. Adele walked in and grabbed some clothes for her to wear. "Let's get you dressed, baby." Said Adele as she picked her up. "No. Babe, I'll get her dressed. You go sit down, and relax. You know what the doctor said." I scolded her. She is pregnant with our second child, and I wasn't taking any chances. I grabbed Ariella from her arms, and walked towards the bathroom. "Alright munchkin let's do this." I put the shirt over her head and was about to put her arms through the sleeves, when she stopped me. "No daddy. I can do it. I'm a big girl." She said smiling proudly. I watched as she put her arms through the sleeves and pulled down her shirt. "Great job, munchkin." I smiled and gave her a high five. I handed her the pair of blue jeans, and she slipped them on without any problems. "Growing up so fast." I smiled, proud of how smart she was getting. "Alright next thing is hair.." I said looking through the drawers. I sat Ariella on the counter. "How does Mummy normally do your hair, Princess?" I asked her. "She puts it like this." She said grabbing all of her hair and putting it in her hands behind her head. I think she meant in a pony tail. "Well, here goes nothing.." I said and grabbed her hair, and brushed it out. I grabbed a hair tie from the drawer, and put her hair in a pony tail. It actually turned out better than I thought it would. "Okay Princess, shoes and coat." I said knowing it was getting close to winter and was pretty chilly outside.

She hopped off the counter and ran to her closet. "Which shoes do you want to wear?" I asked her. She picked up a pair of brown boots she had gotten from Adele's Mum. I slipped them on her feet, and zipped them up. "Well that's done. Which coat do you want?" I asked her. "The purple one!" She exclaimed excitedly. "Sounds good Kiddo." I helped her put on her coat and carried her down the stairs. "You ready to go?" I asked Adele. "Yep. Let's get going. Her appointment is in half an hour." She said kissing my cheek.

I walked into the garage and opened the door to my Range Rover, and placed her in her car seat. I buckled it, and close the door. Let's go get this over with, I thought to myself.

We arrived at the doctor's office with ten minutes to spare. I opened the door and found Ariella sound asleep. Well she's in for a surprise when she wakes up. I unbuckled her, and picked her up. We walked into the doctor's office and I went to sign her in. The receptionist asked who we were here to see. "Dr. Payne and for Ariella Horan." I told her. "Okay, can I have you sign here for me, she said putting a clip board in front of me. I signed it and handed it back. "There isn't a copay, so you can have a seat, and the doctor will be with you shortly." She smiled. I walked over to where Adele was sitting. "She's asleep?" She asked me. "Yep. She's passed out." I told her. "Poor kid." We sat and waited for about five minutes before a nurse walked out, "Ariella Horan?" I stood up and so did Adele. Ariella started to wake up. "Daddy? Where are we?" She asked groggily. "We are at the doctor's office, Princess." I thought she would start fighting, but she was too tired. "Go ahead and put her on the scale for me." I put her down and walked her over to the scale. "Okay, next, I need her temperature." Said the nurse as she grabbed the thermometer. She put it in Ariella's right ear, and waited for it to beep. "Okay that's normal. Let go ahead and get her height." Ariella was more awake now. "Okay sweetie, put your feet behind the blue tape." Ariella did as she was told. "Stand up nice and straight." The nurse got her height, and wrote it down. "Alright, follow me this way." She took us to a room, and I helped Ariella get on the table. The nurse asked Adele and I many questions, like how is she eating and sleeping. Stuff like that. She took Ariella's blood pressure which she didn't enjoy very much. I could tell she was getting very impatient. "You're doing great, Princess." I said trying to encourage her. The nurse put everything she needed in the computer. "Okay, the doctor will be in soon." She told us, then left.