Harry Bsm- Difficult Patient

Anna's POV

I was sat in a stupid hospital bed attached to all the monitors, and an IV in my forearm. You see, I was in a car accident a few days ago, and I mean I don't even have any serious injuries. But when I was brought here, they found a bunch of other problems. Now I have to be monitored for a week. It sucks. Dr. Styles, also known as Harry, is my doctor. And my lovely brother. He's really nice and calms me down when I'm scared. But he gave me a bunch of shots yesterday. He said he has to every day to keep me healthy or something. But today? No. I'm not going through that again. The only reason he got to do it yesterday was because they held me down and I couldn't fight off six nurses. I tried. But he managed to get it done. And it hurt. A lot.

But I'm determined not to go through that again. Harry should be in any minute to give me the shots. Too bad I won't be here. Only thing keeping me here is the monitors and the IV. If I take the pulse oximeter off, I have about three seconds to turn off the machine before it goes off. Then I can take the blood pressure cuff off.

I carefully took off the pulse oximeter, then reached over and turned off the monitor. I removed the blood pressure cuff and left it on the bed. Last thing is the IV. I carefully took off the tape, wincing in the process. Once all the tape was off, I carefully pulled the IV out. My arm began bleeding, so I hopped off the bed and grabbed some gauze. I placed it on my arm then opened another drawer and wrapped my arm with purple wrap. Once that was done, I made my way to the door. I opened it slowly, and looked around in search for Harry. I didn't see him, so I walked out of the room. I decided to just walk normally instead of running, as that would draw attention.

I walked straight to the elevator without being noticed. Just as the elevator was about to close, Harry ran over and joined me in the elevator. I was praying the doors would close before he could get in, but just my luck, he got in. He stood on the opposite side of the elevator with his arms crossed. It was silent. I just looked at the floor. "What were you thinking, Anna?" He asked looking at me. "You know what I have to do now. I'm sorry. You know I don't want to. I'm your doctor before your brother right now." He said, then sighed. "I-I'm scared.. I don't w-want the shots.." I said, trying not to cry. "Anna, I know you don't, kid. But it's to help you. You can't just run off when you get scared. You could've gotten hurt." He said, sounding mad at the end. "I-I'm sorry.. H-harry I'll go back with you and we can forget about this.." I said quietly. "You know very well I can't do that, baby. You shouldn't have done this, Anna." He said, getting madder by the second.

The elevator reached the bottom floor and I made a split second decision. I ran out of the elevator. I heard Harry yell for me to come back, but I just kept running. Harry was yelling for passing nurses and doctors to stop me, but none of them could stop me. I continued running for dear life. I made the stupid mistake of looking back. I saw Harry was close. Turning back around I ran into something. Resulting in me falling back, and hitting my head on the hard hospital tile. "ANNA!" I heard Harry yell, before he was knelt down by my side. He quickly pulled out his pen light, and looked at my eyes. "Stay awake for me, baby. Don't close your eyes." He told me and moved my hair away from my face. I felt everything getting blurry. My eyes started feeling heavy and began to close. "No, no. Anna keep your eyes open for me." He said, shaking me lightly. The last thing I saw was Harry putting his stethoscope on my chest before everything went black.

Harry's POV

"Somebody get me a bed!" I yelled. Two nurses ran over pushing a bed. I carefully picked Anna up bridal style and placed her on the bed. One of the nurses put a blanket over her. The other nurse put an oxygen mask over her mouth and nose. "Let's move!" I yelled. They pushed the bed and I quickly followed.

Once back in her original room, I picked her up bridal style again and laid her down on the bed. She still hasn't woken up. The nurses quickly put the blood pressure cuff on her arm and the pulse oximeter on her finger. They connected the EKG monitors to her chest. "Bp 131/91. Pulse 106." One of the nurses called out. Both high. I sighed. "Start an IV. I want her on muscles relaxers and something to lower her vitals." I instructed. They quickly put the IV in her arm. After everything was set up and she was taken care of, the nurses left the room. I stayed back and wrote down everything in her chart. Knowing that when she woke up, she would try to run again, I decided to use the bed restraints. I grabbed the black restraints that I knew she would hate me for, and began strapping her down. After I made sure she wouldn't be able to move, I left the room.