Chapter 9: Part 2

Session 4: Aqua Blue Die

I woke up early to take a morning shower. Today, I didn't bother checking my schedule because in all honesty, I was too lazy to. I turned up the hot water, until I steamed the whole bathroom.

I was scrubbing some shampoo in my hair - because good hair like this doesn't come naturally - when I heard an oddly cheerful voice call out from behind the shower curtain.

"Morning, Milo!"

Freezing in the mid of my shampooing I thought to myself, who the hell could that be? Before I nervously asked out loud, "Who's there?"

I was answered by a childish giggle. "Pull back the curtains and find out for yourself."

With a quick rinse of my hair to prevent the soap from getting in my eye, I cautiously peeled back the shower curtain to see Sasha sitting on top of the sink, smiling, and swinging her shapely milk chocolate legs playfully in mid-air.

"Hey, Milo." She greeted brightly with a dabble of her slender fingers.

I stared at her a moment longer in disbelief before shouting, "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?"

Sasha's smile turned sly. "Sitting. What are you doing here?"

"Uh, taking a shower," I said, stating the obvious.

"Mind if I join you?"

I pulled the curtain closer to me. "Uh, I would mind that very much."

"Can I join you?"

"No, you cannot." I said with finality and slid the curtain closed for emphasis.

"Okay Milo. I'll play." I heard Sasha say softly from behind the plastic blue curtain, I could see the outline of her body. "What if I sweetened the deal by taking my top off?"

I rinsed out the remaining shampoo from my hair. "The answer is still no."

"Suit yourself. I'm taking my top off anyway..."

I yanked back the curtain to tell her to leave - and to see if she was daring enough to do it.

Sasha smirked at me. I had fallen right into her trap.

Trying not to sound too annoyed I asked, "What do you really want, Sasha?"

"I want to know whether or not you've developed a crush on me, Milo." She gave me a dazzling smile.

I stared at her in disbelief. "No Sasha, I haven't!"

Obviously not getting the answer she wanted, Sasha pouts. "Then if you don't want me ...you want Bobbi then don't you?"

"NO!" I repeated hoping I didn't sound as defensive as I thought I did, "I don't want Bobbi."

"Oooo!" Sasha gushed girlishly, "You sound defensive! It is her isn't it? Maybe Yumi too. Of course it isn't Riley right?"

I pinched the bridge of my nose in frustration. "Can you please just leave Sasha?"

"OMG, it is Riley!"

"It's not Riley!"

"Which brings me back to Bobbi ..."

"For the love of god! Can you leave?" I exploded splattering soap on the floor with an aggravated shake of my hand.

"I knew it!" Sasha said, leaping off the sink, "You want Bobbi!"

I facepalmed.

"Go. Away!" I said as distinctly as I could to her.