Chapter 28 (THE FINAL CHAPTER)

Author's Note:

HERE IT IS!! THE TIME HAS ARRIVED!! AND IT ONLY TOOK LIKE....what? 7 months of editing, writing, reading, laughing and smiling? O.O Amazing. I couldn't have done it without you guys.

ENJOY ^.^

"The S.I.A?" my mother asked curiously as we descended the stairs, heading deeper into the facility.

"Yes, the S.I.A," Sal said from behind us all, "it stands for Secret Intelligence Agency."

"Like the C.I.A?" I questioned.

"Yes, only we're the less 'cool' version, because legally no one is supposed to know we exist – well apart from the president of course."

"Why?" Bobbi walked down the stairs just a step ahead of me, "What makes the S.I.A more important than the C.I.A.?"

"Sometimes," Sal explained thoughtfully, "there are things even the C.I.A. are too lazy to do."

"Like what?" my mother quipped.

Sal didn't answer.

Tawny stepped off the final steps of the stairs. She stopped at a tall gleaming grey door, and pulled out a slim blue pass from the side pocket of her pants.

"What you are about to see," Tawny said looking at us from over her shoulder, "doesn't leave this building."

We all nodded our heads.

After Tawny had our oath of silence, she slid the card down a slot by the door, and took a step back.

I stared at the door as it slid to the side, revealing to me, something so horrifying, so incomprehensible, so indescribable, that my mouth hung wide open.

Bobbi looked equally as shocked as I was. "No freaking wa –"

"Hey, hashbrown!" Tabasco said standing before us dressed in a pressed, dark blue suit that matched Sal's. He wore a pair of intelligent looking glasses, and held a clipboard in hand. If he hadn't had said anything, I wouldn't have recognized him. "It's about damn time ya'll showed up!" New smarter-looking Tabasco, tapped his dark blue watch, "What was the hold up? Did Sasha smack a bird or something on the way here?"

"Ha, ha," Sasha said sarcastically as we approached.

"Tabasco?" Bobbi said wide-eyed. "You look...different."

"Yeah," Tabasco drawled pulling on his tie, "I clean up nice don't I? And that's not even the best part!"

"There's more?" I asked recovering from my shock.

"Loads more!" Tabasco winked, then he composed himself, "If you'll follow me."

Tabasco walked further into the S.I.A. I looked around. The S.I.A had dark blue tile floors, and light beige walls. Billions of people in dark blue suits ambled about with Bluetooth's pressed tightly to their ears. Some S.I.A agents were typing away on sleek black laptops, searching up various parts of the world and taking notes as they did so.

Tabasco led us to an abandoned hallway of the facility, where a long corridor of locked doors was all the eye could see. Tabasco unclipped an ID card from his pocket chain and swiped it through the slot machine on the right, the same way Tawny had done to bring us into the agency.

When Tabasco opened the door, a short red-headed girl with bright grey eyes flung herself into Bobbi, nearly knocking her over.

 "Riley!" Bobbi cried in relief, as the little twelve year old girl continued to hug Bobbi fiercely.

"Bobbi! Thank goodness!" Riley murmured in Bobbi's shirt, "It was hell trying to be the leader, especially in a room with Terror Twins."

"We are not that bad!" a voice called from behind her.