Chapter 7

I shivered violently as Logan and Dylan dunked another bucket of cold water over my head. I was so cold that my teeth were chattering as loud as a maraca in a mariachi band and it felt like I had goosebumps sprouting over my goosebumps!

"Sh-shit! It-Its c-cold!" I chattered in the bathtub, dressed only in my Batman t-shirt and blue boxers.

"Think he's had enough?" Logan asked Peter to take a seat on top of his empty pail.

Peter rubbed his chin thoughtfully, and said, "Nah, one more dunk."

Taking Logan's place, Noah filled the bucket with cold water from the stand-up shower beside the bathtub, and carelessly poured it over my body.

I jumped and yelled in shock to the cold, positive I was going to suffer from hyperthermia. If I was tired before I was sure as hell awake now!

"Dry him off, and give him some clothes; I'll meet you guys downstairs in the car," Peter ordered in a stern tone, his arms crossed over his chest.

"Yes sir!" the guys replied obediently, as Peter left the bathroom and headed downstairs.

As soon as Peter was out of sight, Tabasco threw me a fluffy towel. I grabbed it and wrapped it around myself tightly. I could practically feel my lips turning blue.

"Hanging in there, hashbrown?" Tabasco grinned, while playing with the platinum studded watch on his wrist. It went along with his blue and white 'So Fresh' t-shirt and baggy black shorts.

I was too cold to respond so I tightened the towel around me as my answer.

"We have the whole day planned for you, Milo," Dylan grinned toothily at me, "consider yourself lucky. For me and Logan's wake-up call, we had to stand outside in our underwear –

"Underwear Bobbi dyed pink." Logan added running his hand through his now-ash blonde hair. He gave a long sigh. "I hate pink, it reminds me of Flamingoes and I don't trust Flamingos."

I looked at them, still shivering down to my toes in the bathtub.

"Wh-What are y-you g-guys going t-to do to m-me?" I fearfully asked.

Noah, Dylan, Logan and Tabasco all smiled at once, frighteningly in unison like Siamese quadruplets.

"You'll see soon enough, hashbrown" was all Tabasco said before "I'm So Fly" by Drake, erupted from his pocket.

Tabasco took out his phone, and answered it.

"Yello?" he answered, and paused briefly as he listened to the person on the other end, "yes! We're heading there now .... uh huh ...uh huh ....ok, I'll ask."

Tabasco turned to me. "Brazilian, Persian, or regular?"

What the hell?

"Uh...r-regular?" I said unsure of what I was agreeing to.

"He says he wants the regular," Tabasco replied to the phone, "thanks again for holding our appointment Pamela. Ha, ha, love you too. See ya babes!"

Tabasco hung up, and nodded over at Dylan, Logan and Noah grinning like a freaking serial killer.

"Our appointment is ready," he said villainously, and ended with a dark laugh.

Gradually, the rest of the guys joined in too, and laughed harder when they looked back at me.

I stared at them all wide-eyed. Maniacs. I'm surrounded by maniacs. Maniacs who have an appointment for god knows what kind of unspeakable things!

Dylan took out his cell from his pocket, and briefly checked its screen.