𝑭𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔

The drive home was anything but quiet. The radio was turned down. The tension is so thick that you couldn't even cut it with a knife even if you tried your best. Husband and wife arguing. The Argument started for God knows what.

"I fucking hate you!"

"You don't get to "Hate" me! Cause I'm not the one who started the fucking argument."

"Fuck you!"

"You can't possibly think this conversation is over. Right?"

"As I said before fuck you Jinwoo."

"You always fucking start the argument and always want to end it."

"I don't give a fuck about what you're saying Jinwoo."

"Of course, you don't."

The rest of the drive was quiet but still as tense as it was before. The wife quiet as she looks out the window still angry at her husband for being mad for no reason. The husband driving trying his best not to snap at his wife at least not before they got home.

Soon they pulled into the driveway. The car came to a complete halt. The wife already out of the car and walking up the stairs of the house. The husband following behind her ready to finish this argument.

As soon as the door is shut and locked the argument starts again.

Y/N PoV

"You don't care that I'm mad. Do you?

"Why would I Jinwoo? You are fucking mad for no reason."

"Don't fucking act stupid y/n. You know why I'm mad. First of all, you were that fucking dress when I told your ass that we were having dinner with my boss and then you fucking flirt with my boss in front of me."

"Oh did I hurt your feelings Jinwoo."

After that, no words were exchanged but looks were. The looks had nothing except a look of lust and heat.

"You just don't understand. Do you?"

In an instant, he had his hand wrapped around my neck. He breathes against my neck as he whispers in my ear.

"You're mine."

His lips attached to mine as his hand tightens around my throat. Jinwoo's hands start to roam all over my hips, our tongues swirling together, He sucks on my tongue, kissing me deeply. I move my hand to grip his hair as he kisses my neck.  

"J-j-jin-nie."

He leads us to the couch pushing me down onto it making me lay on my back with him hovering me, I drap my legs around his waist as he devors my neck, kissing, licking and biting at every inch before he starts undressing me. He stares at my bare body before he moves to nip at my nipple, swirling his tongue around the numb gently licking the area sensitive bud.

"Shut the fuck up."

"J-Jinnie."