☁︎☁︎𝑈𝑤𝑢 𝑃.𝐶𝑌☁︎☁︎

y/n pov
The room fills with beeping noise as I try to zone it out. It beeps and beeps as I place a pillow over my head. I eventually answer the phone to cuss out the person.

"Why the hell are you calling me at 3:45 in the morning."

CHY: "Umm baby sorry but I need help."

"Channie really. What do you need help with."

"Well can you just come answer your door please?"

"Fine here I come."

Opening front the door I see my boyfriend of 9 months standing there with a crying Cho gripping onto his leg while a sleeping Chul is asleep in his arms.

"Come in. What are you doing out so late."

"I was having trouble with the kids. Cho wouldn't go sleep or eat. Can you please help me."

"Come on. All of you need some sleep especially you channie."

(The Next Morning)
Right now I'm feeding Chul his bottle while Chanyeol and Cho sleep. I burp Chul and place him on my hip. Making breakfast for me, channie, and Cho while Chul plays with pots and pans.

Hearing footsteps coming down the stairs. I look up and see Chanyeol carrying Cho who's still half asleep. He places him at the table and makes his way over to Chul.

"Good morning bubba."

He kisses Chul's chubby little cheek making the chubby baby squeal. Placing him back on the ground he makes his way over to me. Wrapping his arms around my waist kissing on my neck.

"Good morning beautiful. Thank you for letting us stay here for the night."

"Your welcome but I want to discuss something with you."

"Well, what is it baby?"

"I think you should move in with me."

"This is sudden baby. Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure. I want to help you with the kids. I love them like my own so why not."

"Why not. That means I get to spend more time with my girlfriend who just so happens to love my kids as much as me sure."

"Ok then looks like you guys are moving in."

I pick and Cho and kiss him on his little cheeks.