☢︎♕☁︎ 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝙱.𝙲𝙽☁︎♕☢︎

《︎𝑅𝑒𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝐵𝑦》︎
『︎AMBW_Kpopwriter_97 』︎

Big is beautiful as my mother always told me. I can't help but think it's a lie until one person told me that I'm perfect the way I am. The only person who knows what I'm feeling and doesn't care about my size.

Bang Chan or Christopher. The only boy who knows my body and my soul like it's his own. The one to make me feel like I'm someone in this wretched world we call home. Someone who's big and beautiful and who deserves nothing but the world.

『︎Y/N』︎

"I don't know how you could possibly like a girl that big."

"Hey, don't say anything about her. If you don't like her then don't say anything.
Keep it to yourself."

I can't help but smile as he defends me. Not everyone would go around defending the *fat* girl. I'm nice to everyone I don't understand why people don't like me. I'm me and I'm proud of it. Sometimes people get to me but I can't help but cry because of it.

The world is horrible but it's filled with good people as well. Good people who take action of what those bad people cause. No one should take the blame for someone who should admit what they caused on their own.

The bad things are the ones that truly pain and make me either down until I feel small and useless against them. I'm glad for the good things in this world. Maybe that's why I'm glad to hear him defending me and no one else does.

~ 『︎Chan』︎『︎Past』︎

The girl I want to protect from this world. The girl is bullied for being proud to be in her own skin and because she doesn't care about what people have to say about her. I know that she's hurting though because I hear her cry in the supply closet after lunch.

When she first came to this school she was nice and didn't bother anyone but now people want to break her down until shes crying. I see more in her and I want to make her happy while I still can. I just hope she lets me in. I head to the practice room 5 because that's where she likes to read and that room is never used.

As soon as I entered the room I pulled her into my body and hugged her tight. She stiffens as I hug her but continue to hug her and not let go.

"Chan, what is this for?"

"Y/N I here to tell you that I like you. Actually, I love you. I appreciate you so much for the work you do here and for loving yourself just the way you are. I get that people say mean things about you but I see the way you don't care about what they have to say. I know that you cry in the supply closet when someone hurts you bad enough y/n. I don't want you to go through that alone. Let me take away the pain please."

"Ok."

I smile at her and push my lips against hers in a need to make her feel better. To get rid of the pain anyone has caused her or will cause her in the future. Just as long as she knows I'm going to be right there beside her along the way. I hope I can make her proud and push away all the problems in her life. She pulls away and smiles at me before hugging me. I sigh into the hug and hold her tight not wanting to let go.

~ 『︎Present』︎

"Chan."

"Yes, baby."

"I hate being bigger now."

"You aren't big baby. What did I tell you about talking down about yourself? You aren't big baby. Your plump, not big baby I love that about you. I could care less about your size because I love you the way you are. I want you to love yourself for you not because people say you shouldn't. I proud to be your fiance and I want you to know I'm proud that you're carrying our child. You being pregnant doesn't make you fat even when you weren't pregnant you weren't fat either. I love you, baby. I really do."

"Really?"

"Yes now stop pouting."

"Baby."

"Stop you're perfect the way you are."

"Thank you, baby, I love you."

"You're welcome, baby. I love you so much. You're beautiful the way you are."