☁︎☢︎♕♠︎𝙼𝚊𝚏𝚒𝚊 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙽.𝚈𝚃 𝙿𝚝.2♠︎♕☢︎☁︎

Seoul, South Korea 5:34 AM
Yuta POV

"Where is she."

"We don't know boss. We're still looking for them."

"Find them before someone gets hurt."

How could she do this to me? How could she leave when I promised to protect her and our baby? Did she think this wasn't enough for her? Did she think I could protect her and our baby? My heart speeds up just thinking that something bad happens to both of them.

I could never forgive myself if they were to get hurt. I need them both in my life. Y/N has our baby. She's by herself with a newborn baby, our baby. Is she managing? Does she know what to do? Are they safe from anything bad?

~(Beijing China 4:34 AM)
Y/N PoV

"Lei Yui Nakamoto stop crying for mommy please."

Her whines fill the air as I try everything to calm her down. I hope her cries stop soon. The neighbors have been complaining of her whines a lot lately which made the landlord threatened to kick me out. I pick her up and place her pacifier in her mouth which calms her down.

Her eyes slowly flutter close making me release a breath I didn't even know I was holding in. I look down at the wedding ring on my finger. I miss him so much. I just had to getaway. The mafia life isn't safe for a baby like Lei. She's a newborn. She's still new to this world I didn't want to put her into harm's way. I hope Yuta can understand that.

I place Lei in her Crib. There's a knock on the front door. I rush to open before it wakes Lei up from her sleep. There stands there is the Landlord Mr. Lee. I give him a smile before letting him into my apartment.

"Y/N this is the third time there's been a complaint about Lei crying."

"I'm sorry about that. She's a newborn so she can help but cry."

"I see. It's hard to say this y/n."

"Please don't Mr. Lee."

"I have too. Y/N I need you out of this apartment by tomorrow night."

He walks away before I could say another word. I shut the door shut. All of a sudden Lei starts crying her head off. I rush to the bedroom and pick her up. Her screams slowly soften as closes her eyes again.

Now, what am I supposed to do?

~ Airport (10:12 PM)
Yuta PoV

"Sir your flight is ready for boarding."

"Thank you."

"Sir may I ask where we're heading too."

"Beijing China."

"Why sir."

"There's something I need there that's very important to me."

~(Ajing Hotel 1:54 PM)
Y/N PoV

I lay on the bed in my hotel room breastfeeding Lei. Lei plays with my hair as she continues eating. I smile down at my baby girl who gives me an eye smile before turning her attention back to eating.

A soft knock on the door tears Lei away from my nipple. She looks at the door in curiosity before looking up at me. I place her in her boppy before pulling my shirt down.

A look through the and see the bell boy standing there with breakfast. I open the door and let him in. He places the tray on the table before turning to look at Lei who has her tiny fingers in her mouth staring back at him.

"She's cute."

My heart quickens at the sound of that familiar voice. I turn to look at him. When he pulls off his hat my heart stops. There stands Yuta. His hair long and blonde. His face more defined.

"Y-yuta w-what are you doing here?"

"I didn't think you would run away from me. I promised to protect you and my child. I gave my whole heart to you and you ran away. How could you? My heart ached so much not being here to take care of her with you."

"It was too dangerous for her to be involved Yuta. She's a newborn. She doesn't deserve to be in that."

"I could've helped y/n. Me, you, and her could've gone far away. I love you so much I wouldn't let anything happen to you or my baby girl."

"I know and I should've trusted you more. I was just nervous about her not even being born yet. Yuta I'm so sorry."

"I'm sorry to baby. I should've given you more reasons to trust me more. I couldn't live if anything were to happen to you too."

I wrap my arms around his waist and peck his lips. He kisses me passionately before gripping my waist. He pulls away before looking at Lei who looks confusingly at both of us. She smiles her adorable gummy smile at us which makes us coo at her.

Yuta makes his way over to her before picking her up. He smiles at her before laying a kiss on her smooth chubby cheek.

"What's her name?"

"Lei Yui Nakamoto."

"Adorable name for our adorable baby girl."

I noticed a tear slip down Yuta's cheek. I smile at him before hugging him. He smiles at me before kissing mine and Lei's cheeks.

"I'm glad to have you and our baby girl back. I love you both so much. Please never leave me again."

"I'm glad too baby. We love you too. I promise baby never to again."

Lei Yui Nakamoto (2 months old)