☁︎♕☢︎♠︎☉☒ 𝙼𝚊𝚏𝚒𝚊 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝙱.𝙹𝚈☉♠︎☢︎♕☁︎

Y/N PoV
『︎7:56 PM』︎

If you could go back to change your past would you? For me that's a no. My past was terrible but the outcome of it I could never regret it. Let's see how I go here.

~ 11 months ago
San Diego,︎Calfornia』︎

This is bad right. I shouldn't be here at all places. I sigh as Jinyoung's arm wraps around my waist. He turns over to smile at me. I smile back but Immediately my face contorts into a look of pleasure. Jinyoung smiles at me as his hands rub my clit in circles.

"Jinnie please."

"Please what baby."

"Do something, please."

He laughs before slipping under the covers.

Jinyoung peeked my nipples that were perked at the cool air. Jinyoung returned his lips to my skin, kissing a delicate path from my clavicle to my left nipple, taking it into his mouth and bringing a hand to grope my right breast.

Worshipping my body was one of his favorite things: taking his time long before ever touching my pussy, laying his lips on every inch of flesh, showering me with praise whenever he got to feel me. But the fire in his belly tonight wanted something more. with my small frame before him and the warmth in my cheeks, he couldn't hide it-he just wanted to ruin me.

I only mewled in response, just lightly relaxing my thighs to give Jinyoung room to slide his fingers between my folds.

"Such a pretty pussy baby."

His fingers still lightly rubbing up and down, every so often just grazing my clit, my breaths grew shallow. Jinyoung leaned in, pressing lips to my ear.

"Isn't it baby." he whispered again, lowly this time, sliding just one finger inside of me. My back instantly arched at the feeling of my walls fully enveloping his finger, pressing my breasts to his chest.

"Jesus, you're so tight," Jinyoung mused, more to himself than to me. He sucked his lip between his teeth, then poised himself to add another finger - slower this time, gradually stretching me for him.

"How are you gonna take all of me, baby?"

"Pl-please, i want it..."

"Is that so? But i thought you were so innocent, princess - You really want me to fuck you?" he teased. with his words and the quickening pace of his fingers, I was maddeningly responsive; my soaked heat endlessly trickled with wetness, my hips just barely bucked against his hand involuntarily.

"yes, nggh- y-yes, i want it-"

"You want me to ruin you, fill you up? Corrupt my little princess?" he was drunk on the power, so turned on from being the puppeteer of my pleasure - quickening his pace to hear my whimpers, slowing to feel me roll my hips against his hand hungry for more, curling his fingers and watching my chest heave in response.

"Yes, please- god, please fuck me!" I stuttered, screwing my eyes shut so I didn't have to look him in the eyes when I admitted it.