♕☁︎𝙼𝚒𝚍𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚂𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚒𝚘 𝚂𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙷.𝙹𝚂☁︎♕

Han PoV

Right Me, Chan and Changbin are working on a song for the next upcoming album when a small whine breaks our focus. Chan and Changbin give me a confused look.

"Who would bring a baby to the company?"

"I don't know but I'm going to check."

I walk out of the studio to see y/n struggling to calm down the crying Ji. I sigh and go get the crying baby boy out of y/n's arms before dragging her to the studio. Once we get inside I look at her crazy before sitting down.

"What are you guys doing here at midnight?"

"Ji couldn't sleep without you around and I am tired and couldn't put him to sleep."

Chan and Changbin laugh and pat me on my back before leaving out the studio not before kissing Ji's chubby cheeks and hugging y/n bye. I pull her onto the futon couch besides me.

Ji lays on my stomach playing with my fingers in wonder. I smile at our son before looking at y/n who sits there staring at our son. I tilt her head up and kiss her lips. She sighs before pulling away from the kiss.

"Aren't you sleepy baby?"

"Yeah but I have to make sure Ji gets to sleep before I sleep."

"Baby."

"I know but I have to put him to sleep."

I've know y/n all my life. She's been there with through thick and thin. She was there when I got into JYP entertainment. She made my life easier, fun, exciting. She gave my life a thrill, a rush. It's what made me fall in love with her about two years into our friendship.

When started dating when we were 14 and now we're 19 going on 20. Y/N was adopted into a family but they gave her up. She was 17 when she finally decided to leave that place. Ever since then Y/N has wanted to give a child what she never had. So she adopted Ji and I decided to help out and take care of him like my son. I love both of them with my heart.

"Baby are you ok. You kinda zoned out for a minute."

"Yeah, I was just thinking about us."

"What about us."

"How we met in such a way and ended here. 19 years old with a 4-month-old son who has both our personalities and spoiled just enough for both of us to handle."

"It's crazy that we ended here after all the stuff we went through. Life was crazy and it's still crazy now. You being an idol and us having a son when we're just 19. Do you think it's crazy that we're still young and have a child? Do you ever think that we rushed to fast?"

No, because I wouldn't trade our son for anything else in this world. Money, no. Gold, no. Nothing could take you and Ji way from me no matter the price. We didn't rush. We were ready. We had everything ready for him before he was even born. People know when they're ready to have kids or give kids a try. Me and your time are now. We're great parents no matter what anyone tells us, ok baby."

"Ok."

I look down to see Ji sucking on his chubby fingers. Y/N smiles at me before taking Ji to feed him his bottle before putting him to sleep. I peck her lips before returning to working on the song. The song is slowly coming together piece by piece.

At this time and point in life, I'm so lucky to have y/n and Ji in my life. They inspire me to be better and do better for them and myself. They inspire some of my songs that I write for myself and even some of the lyrics in the group's songs as well.

With us getting bigger and touring more. I feel like I don't spend time enough time with them but y/n always tells me that they'll always come to my shows and cheer me and the guys on. That statement right there made my heart swell. Knowing I have a family like that supporting makes me happy for what I got.

After I finish the song I gather up my bag ready to head home. I turn to
y/n to see her sleep with Ji sleeping on her chest. I smile at my little family. I snuggle on the futon bed with them. Ji lays on my chest while y/n wraps her arms around my waist. I pull a blanket over us before kissing both of their foreheads.

I fall into a peaceful slumber that night in the embrace of those who matter most to me and my heart.