♕☁︎☢︎𝙼𝚢 𝙱𝚊𝚍𝚋𝚘𝚢 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝙹.𝙳𝚈☢︎☁︎♕

Doyum PoV

"Aww, look at you being cute."

"Yah stop it. Stop trying to ruin my image."

"What your bad boy image."

"Let think about it......No."

"You're mean."

"I don't care. My boyfriend is the school's apparent bad boy but to me, he's my soft, adorable, tall Korean boyfriend who's extra just like me."

"First of all, I'm not extra."

Y/N gives me a stank look before rolling her eyes at me. I squeeze her adorable brown cheeks in my hands before pecking her lips. She giggles before pushing me away.

"Wait if you're a good girl why aren't you in class now."

"First of all, I'm not a good girl. I should slap you for thinking that. Second of all, I'm here because I want to be."

"Mhmm teacher gave you a pass, didn't he."

"Yeah but that's beside the point. For a 17-year-old you're annoying."

"Thank you and shouldn't you be getting back to class."

"Yeah and so should you."

"Umm not really."

"Then what are you going to do then?"

"Probably skip school."

"Don't do that."

"Why not?"

"You need your education and plus I heard your super cool, beautiful girlfriend is here."

"Mmm well, I don't care and tell my girlfriend she's crazy to think I'm staying here."

I peck her lips before pulling her off the table. She sighs and crosses her arms over her chest in a threatening manner. I roll my eyes at her before wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Stop being all pouty baby."

"No, because you're leaving me alone in this hell hole to suffer on my own. What kind of boyfriend does that?"

"Me because I'm the type of boyfriend who cares about his girlfriend getting an education."

"I hate when you're being sweet."

"I know now go to class."

"Fine but you owe me."

"Ok, I will baby I promise."

She pecks my lips on more time before ruffling my hair. She sends me a smirk before walking out. I fix my hair before hopping out the window. I head to my motorcycle before driving somewhere to meet the person.

~ Later that night
Y/N PoV

I sit on my bed listening to some music while I'm doing my homework. I hear a knock so I immediately check my bedroom door but no one's there. I sigh and sit down but before I can sit down I hear a knock on my window. I open my window to see a bruised up Doyum.

My eyes widen in shock before I pull him into my room. Doyum groans in pain as I place him on my bed. As go to pull off his shirt he starts laughing.

"Wow can't wait to get it off me huh?"

"Shut up before I let you bleed out."

He holds up his hands in a defensive pose before letting me take care of him. After I clean him up I hand him a clean shirt and shorts from my brother's room. I sit on the bed trying to finish my homework when I feel Doyum kiss my cheek. I push him away before glaring him.

"What the fuck happened to you?"

He gives me a slight glare before puffing his cheeks out. His tongue pokes the side of his cheek in an angry kind of way. I stand there glaring at him. We stand there glaring at each other before he begins to speak.

"Ok, I kinda got into a run-in with your brother."

"Doyum! How the fuck did you do that."

"Hey to my offense he started it first by saying some racist shit. You know I don't like that kind of stuff."

"I know but did you really have to start a fight with him."

"Yes because no one ain't going to talk shit and get away with it."

I roll my eyes at him before pulling him into me. He grips my waist pulling me flush against his chest. He smashes his lips onto mine. I sigh into the kiss but pull away. I glare at him once more.

"What?"

"Why were you out of breath when you came in."

"Because I ran."

"From what exactly."

"The cops."

"Doyum really."

"You know how much I like to do graffiti baby."

He pulls back into his embrace before claiming my lips. I can't help but give into him. He's irresistible and he's my boyfriend so.

~
I lay in my bed with sleeping Doyum's head on my chest while his arms are around my waist. My fingers run through his hair. I sigh and kiss his forehead. I know I let him get away with things but I can't help it I'm Iove with him.

He's the bad boy who I fell in love with. He's my bad boy love.