♚☁︎♕𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘕.𝘑𝘒♕☁︎♚

I glance at my boyfriend who sleeps in bed. How come he looks so peaceful. I shift so I'm sitting with my legs on both sides of him. I peck his lips trying to wake him up but he doesn't move a muscle. I huff out a breath before poking his side.

He shifts some but stays asleep. I sigh and lay my head down on his chest as I give up. His arms wrapped around my waist pulling me into his body. I look up at him to see his nose scrunch up before his eyes flutter open.

"Good morning."

"Good morning Joo."

"It's too early in the morning."

"You say that every time."

"Because it is."

"Ugh old people."

"I'm not that old."

"Yes you are old man."

"You're only 6 years younger than me."

"So...now hurry up old man so we can go."

"Go where exactly."

He sits up wrapping his arms around my waist. I smile at him before pecking his lips. He smiles and kisses my all over my face making me laugh before pushing him away and getting out of bed.

"Angel?"

"Yes Joo."

"You didn't tell me where we are going."

"Mmm...you'll find out soon."

"I don't like the way you sound."

"That's you then but are you going to join me in the shower?"

"Mmm..tempting."

"Ok you can stay in here and do whatever while I'm showering."

He bites his bottom lip before standing up and standing in front of me. His tall frame towering over my 5'5 frame (that's how tall I am). He pecks me lips and grabs a hold of my thighs signaling for me to jump.

My thighs wrap around his waist as he kisses my neck. I sigh and grip his hair as he walks into the bathroom.

~

"I'm so thankful for this time off."

My breath hitches in my throat, heart thundering when he swipes at my arousal and shoves it all the way back into my tight, clenched hole. I close your eyes and groan as his digits get to work, massaging my clit again and again. As I fuck myself against his long, fingers.

And then my eager boyfriend grunts, a wicked smile on his face as he finally fucks his cock into me, a hoarse grunt leaving his stained lips when he's buried hilt-deep. My fingers claw into his skin, mouth parted in a silent gasp when he nails my soft spot in an instant.

His thrusts are moderate, hands firm on my hips as he invades my space and forces me to experience every single inch of him filling me up. Light, teasing jolts of pleasure strike through my body, cunt dripping as he picks up pace and bounces on my ass. I plead to him in needy moans, urging him to rock back and forth as his hard thrusts send me spiralling off the edge, pleasure gliding through me in multiplying magnifying waves.

He upholds his rhythm to help me ride out my orgasm to full capacity, his sweltering cock leaving me breathless as his cheeks turn peach and his entire body tenses due to a building climax that shows on his handsome features. He fucks me over my orgasm and into and well passed his own, toning down from the utter satisfaction.

Slightly out of breath and sticky all around, he fights fatigue and flips me over, marvelling at the beautiful mess he's created out of me. I'm wet, cold-my burning sex shining with the aftermath of his touch. Joo Hyuk wastes no time in intertwining his fingers with mine slamming back into me, causing me to arch into him as he gyrates his hips to ensure our bodies move in tandem to each other.

I slides in smoother this time, letting go of her hands to steady her fragile waist slips at the quick motion. I smothers my cum on her clit and grits, pressing myself deeper and harder with each thrust, muscles tense as us both chase our respective highs. Keening whines fall from her lips as i wreck her with shallow thrusts, despositing a copious amount of thick, white cum right where it should be.

I pulls out with a heavy chest, collecting her in a soft, messy kiss that makes my tip glide over her leaking center. She bites into the swell of my lip, snaking her arms around my nape and urging me back onto her. We both tremble in each others arms, bodies moulding together as i easily slips back in and extracts empty, silent gasps from her parched throat.

I go on and on, drilling into and draining her of stamina, pleasure blooming on every patch of sweat-slicked skin on her body that slaps against my own. She gasp incessantly each time she orgasms, groans every time I fill her up to the brim with comforting warmth.

She falls against the shower glass, smile piercing clinking against the surface as I presses her front against it with carnal desire. My cum dribbles down her unsteady thighs, merging with the steaming water to swirl down the drain and disappear-my cock back inside of her, making her cream and lather just like soap.

~

She fell right back into my embrace enjoying the firm grip and your tight muscles, closing your eyes lavishing in the comfortable silence. I kiss the side of her neck making her let out a soft moan.

"Are you ok angel."

"Yes Joo I'm ok."

"Let's get you to bed."

I pick her up bridal style and wrap her in a towel before heading to our room. She instantly falls asleep as soon as she is under the covers. I put her own some panties and one of my shirts before putting on some shorts myself.

I get into bed and wrap my arms around y/n. She immediately cuddles into me burying her face in my chest. I smile down at my girlfriend before kissing her head.

(Yay, my first actor imagine is done. I'm so proud of myself. 👏👏🥺)