☁︎♕★♚𝙱𝚊𝚋𝚢 𝙲.𝙲𝙷♚★♕☁︎

Y/N PoV

"Y/N how have you been? I missed you."

I laugh as Eric runs into my arms picking me up and spinning me around. I smile at my best friend before kissing his cheek.

"Yah to close."

Eric sighs and rolls his eyes at his Hyung before placing me down on the ground. I laugh and make my way over to Chanhee who's pouting his adorable pout. I peck his pouty lips before sitting in his lap.

"Why are you, Jealous baby?"

He doesn't really say anything. He turns his head away. I sigh and turn his head back in my direction. His pout becomes more defined. I kiss his lips but I don't get a reaction out of him.

"If you aren't going to accept my love then I'll go spend time with Eric."

"No baby don't."

"Then answer my question Choi Chanhee."

"I'm not jealous."

"Uh-huh."

"I'm not!"

"You better stop yelling!"

"No."

"What did you just?"

"I said No and I mean it."

"Ok just remember that."

~ Chanhee PoV

I watch as y/n walks away. Maybe I shouldn't have told her no. No, I can't help but feel scared. Who knows what's she's going to do to me. I'm her sub. She's scary when she's mad.

Jacob Hyung walks in with a confused look on his face.

"What did you do to make y/n mad?"

"I told her no."

"Oof I feel scared for you. Hope you survive New."

I look at him in a shocked manner before going to look for y/n. As I walk down the hallway I can hear Kevin and Sunwoo yelling because of the game they're playing. I make my way to Eric and my room. I open the door to see y/n and Eric playing rock paper scissors.

"Umm, Eric can I borrow y/n for a second."

"Sure Hyung."

Eric leaves them which makes the tense in the air rise. Y/N glares at me before making her way over to me.

"I never thought you at of all people would yell at me."

"I'm sorry Mommy. I really am."

"If you were you wouldn't have done what you did."

She kisses my lips before walking away. She stops before whispering in my ear.

"I'm going to ruin you, baby."