☁︎♚☢︎𝑅𝑜𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝐵.𝐶𝐻☢︎♚☁︎

Y/N PoV
At some point in life, we all had that or will have that roommate who likes to annoy you to the point of you almost breaking and snapping their neck. That's my situation now.

My problem is that I have a super hot roommate(Don't we all wish we had one). Lets just he's hot to the point where ice can literally melt. He's all sexy, smart, nice, and he's Australian too. His accent just makes me want to jump his bones but that's not what we're here for.

The actual problem is that he's annoying and he's loud but I get it some people can't control their volume. Oh, there's one more problem to he's always up on me. I know he's hot and all but personal space, please.

That brings us today. Let's get to the story.

Today is the big final for me. I've studied my ass off to pass this final. Anyway, right now I'm making breakfast for me and Chan. When I finish making breakfast I call out for him but he doesn't answer back. I sigh and make my way to his room.

Entering his room I immediately sigh and roll my eyes. I try to shake him awake but he just pulls his covers over his head. I try one more time but it doesn't work so I come up with another plan.

I left out of the room only to come back with a big bowl of cold water. I just hope the water is cold enough to wake him up. I pour the water on him which makes him jump out of his sleep. I drop the bowl on the ground as I started laughing.

I stop laughing only to see him with an angry glare on his face. I slowly back out of the room and run my little ass to the kitchen but he's not too far behind me. He pushes me into the fridge not to rough though before wrapping his hand around my throat.

"You think it's funny to wake me up like that princess."

"N-n-no Chan."

"You're not so confident now are you, princess. Never do that shit again. You hear princess."

"Y-yes."

"Good."

He pecks my lips giving my neck a squeeze before letting go and going to his room. I stand there in shock at what just happened. I shake off the feeling before grabbing my bag and leave out of the room to get to class.

Later that Day
It's the afternoon and I still can't stop thinking about what happened between me and Chan earlier. It kinda scared me how he acted but boy did it turn me on. Anyway, I'm sitting here scrolling through Instagram when Chan came busting through the door looking all angry.

I sigh and ignore but he just stops and glares at me. I give a look before looking him up and down. He walks closer to me in slow strides chuckling as he gets closer.

"You know y/n I always admired you. But now I realized how much of a fucking brat you are."

"Me a brat. Boy, please."

"You know what I think you deserve a punishment."

"Boy, you ain't gonna punish me or touch me."

"We'll see about that baby."

Moments later