♛♚𝑆𝑐𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑡 𝐵𝑜𝑦𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑃𝑡. 2 𝑃.𝑆𝐻 ♚♛

Seonghwa PoV
I've been trying to call Y/N all day trying to see if we could still see each other today but she hasn't been answering my calls or texts. She must really like teasing me. Watch when I see her. That ass is mine.

Y/N POV
I look on my phone to see 5 missed calls from Seonghwa. I smile knowing I made him mad. I get dressed so I could go visit my "Best-friend" at least that's what I told Hongjoong. I took a shower and made sure to shave everything. I get dressed in this...

I'm pulling all the stops to make Seonghwa mad

I'm pulling all the stops to make Seonghwa mad. I probably won't be able to walk tomorrow but that's ok since I'm getting dicked down tonight. I told Joo Joo that I'm spending the night so he can prepare the guest room for me.

I get an Uber to pick me up and stop to get me something to eat. I text Seonghwa.

He's scary when he's mad but still sexy as hell

He's scary when he's mad but still sexy as hell. Sometimes I wonder how did I ended up with his 5'10 sexy ass. I mean he did ask for my number first but I made the first move on him.

We met when I was sixteen and he is seventeen. We were friends for a few years until I asked him out. He's now 21 and me being 20. He's only a couple months older than me. Knowing how Hongjoong will react.

He will say "So we dating older men that's what we're doing now Mani. I thought I raised you better than this. Not on my Christian Minecraft Server." That's what he would say for real. Like I just turned 20 a month ago so like hop off my nuts please and thank you.

I didn't even realize that we arrived at the dorm until The Uber driver honked his horn to get my attention. I pay him 100 dollars for putting up with my bullshit. I get out and walk to the door. I knock and wait for one of the boys to open it.

Why out of all people did he have to answer the door? I look up and see him smirking at me. I see that he has his shirt unbuttoned with his perfect milky white skin showing. I bit my lip before saying "hey Hwa is Hongjoong or any of the boys home."