☁︎♕☢︎ 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎  𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝙹.𝚆𝚂☢︎♕☁︎

Wooseok PoV

"Hyungs do you guys want anything from the store!"

"Umm could you get some ice cream and some cup ramen for me? Oh get me some nachos please. Chips and a drink for me."

"Anything else."

"Nah that's it. You can leave now."

I roll my eyes before snatching up my house key. The weather is ok besides the cool air that blows by. As I enter the convenience store I'm hit with a cool blast of air.

I look for Hui Hyung's snacks first before looking for Kino Hyung's snacks. I look up to see a girl I haven't seen here before. Her skin is a dark chocolate color. Her hair sits in a dread bun on the top of her head. Her lips shine in the light from her
lipgloss.

I watch as she types away on her phone not worried about the world around her. She looks up from her phone to stare at me before setting her phone down.

"Umm do you need help?"

"Oh. No thank you."

"Ok."

I continue looking for the snacks but I can't help but look up back at her. She makes her from behind the counter to stand right beside me. She grabs some chips before turning to look at me.

"Are you sure you don't need help."

I look down at her but don't say anything. She pokes my stomach which breaks me out of my train of thought.

"Hello, tallboy, I'm talking to you."

"Oh umm."

"Good to have you back here on planet earth with us. So do you need help."

"Yes...umm."

"Oh y/n y/l/n."

"Yes, y/n are you guys out of Cup ramen."

"There's some right here. How come you just so happened to miss it tallboy."

"I-i don't know."

"Whatever."

I watch as she makes her way back to behind the counter. I grab all the snacks before heading to the checkout. Y/N looks at me before scanning my items. I hand her the money. My heart speeds up as our hand's touch. I grab the bags before walking out the door, not before y/n sends me a wink.

As soon as I got home I was bombarded with questions. I couldn't hear any of them because I was to busy thinking about y/n.

~ A couple of weeks later
Y/N PoV

I watch he walks into the store for the 5 time this week. Should I be concerned about him? He looks around a bit before making his way over to me.

"Tallboy what's up with you lately."

"W-what you mean."