☁︎♕☢︎♚𝙾𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝙶𝚞𝚢 𝙺.𝚆𝚂♚☢︎♕☁︎

Woosung PoV
【︎2:23 PM】︎

I sit on the couch in the living room drinking coffee when the front door slammed up. I sit my coffee down on the table getting ready to scold y/n. When she comes into view she has an angry look on her face. Her naturally warm aura is darker and colder.

She makes her way over to me and shoves her head against my chest. I pat her head before slipping my arms around her waist. I feel my shirt gets wet with her tears. I pull away and lift her head so she can look me in the eye. Her eyes are filled with tears which makes my heart ache.

I wipe the tears from her slightly puffy brown cheeks. She gives me a sad smile before setting her bag down and sitting on the couch. I pick her up and set her on my lap. She buries her head in the crook of my neck crying. I sit there holding her and until she cries herself to sleep in my arms.

~Y/N PoV
【︎ 8:34 Pm】︎

I snuggle close into the warm body beside me. I open my eyes to see my Woosung looking sleepily at me. My fingers thread through his soft black hair before giving him a smile. He gives me a sleepy smile in return before he pecks my lips.

"I'm sorry I woke you up."

"It's ok Baby. Are you ok now?"

"Not really."

"What happened?"

"You know how my mom is. She doesn't approve of anyone for me. I thought she would accept our relationship but she doesn't approve of you either especially our age difference."

"7 years isn't that bad. Right?"

"No but my Mom doesn't approve. I hate this who cares if you're older than me. I'm 19 I can date who I want and not be judge on who I date."

"Baby. Don't cry again."

"I can't I hate people so much. She even told me to break up with you if I want to continue living in that house. She even told me that she would disown me. It hurts knowing she does care that I actually found happiness in my life and that I'm in love. I don't want to break up with you Woo. I love you too much for that."

"I love you too y/n. I'm sorry your mom doesn't approve of us. I never wanted us to end up like this. I never want to see you cry or hurt because of our relationship. It hurts knowing that you are hurt because of all this baby."

"Woo, it's not your fault. It's mine for telling her. Maybe it would've been better if I kept it to myself."

"No you wanted the world to know you have love. Love always wins baby no matter what situation youre in. I love you so much. That's why I think it's time for you to move in with me."

"Wait what."

"You heard me. I think its time for you to move in with me. You're old enough right and you can make your own decisions. And hey it's not like we haven't done anything we haven't done before."

He smiles a seductive smile at me but I roll my eyes at him in respond. He sighs before bury his head in the crook of my neck. He kisses up my neck before kissing my ear. I lean my head back giving him more access to my neck. He pull mes in his lap and chuckles before attaching his lips back to my neck.

My hands travel to his chest, down and down until I get to the edge of his shirt and pull it, wanting it off as quickly as possible, needy to feel his skin against mine. He seems in a similar state, his hands slipping under my shirt and pulling me totally against him, making me feel him hard beneath me.