☁︎☢︎☒♠︎♚𝑀𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑠 𝐿.𝐽𝑌♚♠︎☒☢︎☁︎

𝑅𝑜𝑦𝑎𝑙𝑡𝑦 𝐴𝑈

I sigh as my father goes on and on about me being the next ruler of the throne. To me, I just want to live my life like someone normal. I get that being the crowned princess is important but it's just not for me.

All of a sudden the lights start to flicker.

"It's ok everyone just calms down."

I get up and walk to my bedroom not wanting to deal with any of this. An arm wraps around my waist. As I go to yell a hand is placed over my mouth before pulling me into a room.

The lights flicker on to reveal my boyfriend of a year and 7 months. I hit on his chest for him making me scared.

"Geez baby calm down."

"You know not to scare me like that Jae."

"Do I?"

I roll my eyes at him before looking around the room before starting back at him.

"You can't be here and why are you here."

1. I'm here to see you duh. 2. I'm here because I want to be here. I mean who's going to stop me from seeing my girlfriend huh."

"Well, 1. You're a thief and 2. The guards can."

"I mean I know I'm a thief because I obviously stole your heart, didn't I."

"You're annoying."

"I know but you love me."

"I'm leaving now. You know your way out."

"No, you can't leave because I need your help with something princess."

"Yeah that's what I am and I'm not helping you steal anything Jaeyoon."

"Come on baby. How about I take you out for the night."

"Umm very convincing but the answer is still no."

He sighs before running his hands through his hair looking at the smirk on my face. All of a sudden his face turns into a sinister smirk. I slowly back away from him as he takes closer steps towards me.

I look anywhere but in his eyes. I lower my face to the floor noticing that his feet were in front of me. He lifts my head looking me straight in my eyes before attaching his lips onto mine.

I sigh into the kiss as he grips my waist. I thread my fingers through his black locks. He pulls away making me whimper. He gives me a pout before laughing.

"I hate you so much."

"Uh-huh, I love you too. Now go back to the ceremony before they start a whole search for you."

He pecks my lips before pushing me out of the room. I quickly make my way back to the ballroom and sit in my seat before the lights turn back on.