Chapter 47

Marshall's POV

Tonya smiled at me "Nice to meet you, I've heard good things"

"She's lying" I smirked.

Chelsea laughed and shook her head.

"And you're Denaun right?" Tonya said "I just have to say Chris and myself are huge fans, of both You and D12, we still follow yourself and all the members"

"Oh yeah? That's great, thanks for the support, I appreciate that" Denaun smiled shaking Chris's hand.

"Kudos on taming the shrew" Chris joked gesturing to Tee and Denaun just shrugged with a smile and didn't say anything.

I fucking knew it.

"Watch it" Tee huffed.

Tonya and Chris laughed.

"You guys make a great couple" Tonya smiled, looking between myself and Chelsea "I'm glad you stole her away from that imbecile"

"Well that's me, Mr steal your girl" I smirked "Did you want a picture with us?"

"If you don't mind! I mean shit who else has has ever had Eminem and Denaun at their wedding?" Chris beamed like a kid on Christmas Day.

I stood next to the coupe while Denaun took the other side and posed for a few pictures taken on the brides cellphone.

"Thanks so much Marshall! I really hope you enjoy the reception, I sent a memo out to everyone to leave you alone" Tonya chuckled "I'm glad they listened, were off to do the rounds! It was great to meet you both and I hope we see you around more with Chelsea and Tee! Bye!"

We waved after them.

"She's nice" I said to Chelsea "Way nicer then your bitch friend Tee"

"I'm right here white boy"

"You think I give a shit?"

Tee jabbed my shoulder "Whatever, you love me"

"Like I love fucking a cheese grater"

"Are they always like this?" I heard Elaine's say.

Tee burst out laughing.

"Unfortunately, They're actually really good friends too" Chelsea laughed.

Elaine looked so confused while hugging Chelsea and Tee.

"Marshall, that's Denaun" I said holding my hand out and nodding the Denaun.

"Ahhh the knight in shining armour? Nice to finally meet you!"

"More like idiot in a tin foil hat" Denaun chuckled.

"Hey, I'm charming" I huffed.

"So I've heard, I have to say you might wanna watch this one, she's ruining your bad boy image" Eliane laughed.

"No I'm not" Chelsea said rolling her eyes "He's still an asshole, just give him time, you've only just met him"

The music started up and everyone headed to their seats while the bride and groom headed toward the dance floor to do their first dance.

I forgot how corny weddings were as I heard the song Halo by Beyoncé play through the DJ speakers.

After a few minutes the Dj announced that people were invited to join.

I felt Tees eyes burning into the side of my head, staring at me and I refused to look at that stupid grin on her face.

I knew exactly what she was thinking and what she was trying to get me do.

She kicked me under the table.

"Fuck ok, stop it" I huffed standing up and taking off my jacket and up rolling up my sleeves.

Chelsea looked at me confused.

"Can I have this dance baby?" I said holding my hand out.

"Marshall you don't have to" She smiled.

"Shut up, just come dance with me.." I said reaching for her hand and helping her up then over to the dance floor to join the couple "I want too.."

So here I was, with my hands on her hips, ball room dancing to probably the most corniest song in the world, in front of everyone at the wedding who was staring at us, I for once actually didn't even notice what was around me, all I did noticed was the most beautiful woman I'll probably meet in my life standing in front of me, arms wrapped around my neck, smiling that gorgeous smile at me.

And she was mine.

What is it about weddings and making people feel corny and shit?

"You need to wipe your chin" Chelsea Whispered.

I had been staring at her this entire time.

"Can you blame me?"

The song switched to I'll make love to you by Boys 2 Men

She smirked coyley at me, as I leaned in and started to whisper the words in her ear.

She giggled at me "Is this where you tell me you love me and then ask me to meet you in the bathroom right?"

I broke my serious expression,chuckled with a smile and shook my head.

I'm not that predictable.

"No" I said then spun her around and dipped her in my arms "This is where I say I love you Chelsea Morris"

People were definitely staring now, I'm not and idiot, I know how to dance.

"I'm impressed Mathers, you can dance"

"Not just a pretty face"

Denaun and Tee danced over next to us.

"I can't wait to see this all over the Internet and magazines" Denaun laughed "Eminem the Rap God with the twinkle toes"

"Fuck off"

I spun Chelsea around again and kissed her as she smiled at me.

Suddenly the song changed and everyone else swamped the floor.

"Oh shit Chelsea, this is it, this our shit"

Get low by Flo Rida through the speakers.

Chelsea kissed me, turned around to face Tee and started to move her body to the beat.

Tee dropped to the floor and back up.

"Still got it" She smirked and winked at Denaun.

"Oh shit" Denaun said out loudly.

I laughed and grabbed Chelsea's hips and pulled her to the front of me and started to grind with her.

Might as well join them, who gives a fuck who sees.

As far as bad music goes, this wedding had it all, and it was off the hook.

I thought to myself and smiled, watching Chelsea and our friends having a great time at a wedding, on the dance floor, dancing to bad dance and R&B songs from 1990s and the 2000s, a thing I thought I'd never get to be apart of again.

This girl really came in, shook up and changed my whole focus on the damn world, who would have thought.

I've actually never been happier then I am in this moment, right now.