Chapter 29

Chelsea's POV

My phone rang loudly though Marshall's bedroom.

"Shut it up" He groaned.

Drama queen, I was the one with the hang over.

I reached over and grabbed my phone, seeing that it's Tee I answered.

"It's so early why are you calling"

"Chad went to the media" She said through gritted teeth "Your pictures are everywhere, he's telling everyone that Eminem stole the love of his life..."

It took a few minutes for her words to sink in, at the same time Marshall's phone also rang.

He sleepily reached over and picked it up.

"What?" He said frowning, his eyes still closed.

"Why am I not surprised"

His eyes flew open and he looked at me still listening to the other person on the end of the line.

"I'll talk to you later Tee, I've got to go"

"Be careful, you know what his fans are like"

I sighed and hung up my phone as the same time as Marshall hung up his.

"Cats out of the bag" He smirked and pulled me over on top of him and kissed me.

"Aren't you meant to be freaking out? I mean you hate people knowing anything personal about you"

"Nah, Paul's trying to pull the worst of it, Chads selling his story to any fuckwit that will listen" Marshall Chuckled "But I did technically steal his girl so it's not a lie" he grinned.

"What do we have to do?"

"Absolutely fucking nothing, the press loose their minds when I don't speak, it's also none of their fucking business"

"No shit, the world looses their mind over Eminem"

"Baby, You loose your mind over me too"

I laughed and pushed him off me.

"Does this mean I'm going to get harassed?"

His face dropped "Unfortunately, that's a most likely, but don't worry, I'll look after you" he said "Being my girlfriend is a stigma apparently, also rare as fuck, so the media are gonna ride you like you rode me last night"

"Jesus Marshall" I said and I got out of bed, digging through my bag for some clothes "Do you have to be graphic"

"Yes, I do believe so" he smirked also getting out of bed and pulling on his sweat pants.

"Well there goes me bitching about just our friends giving us the hard time" I sighed, my phone had been vibrating all morning.

I was scared to check my social media.

Suddenly my phone rang again, it was Hunter.

"Hey honey"

"Mom why did I have to find our you're actually dating Marshall though social media?"

"I'm sorry sweetheart, We were gonna tell you all this weekend, we were just getting our own heads around it"

"My friends won't stop blowing up my phone and now grandma, grandpa and even dad's started calling"

"We're figuring it out sweetheart, just don't give anyone anything ok?"

"Okay, tell him I'll kick his ass if he breaks your heart, I don't care who he is"