Chapter 37

Marshall's POV

"And that, beautiful woman is why we're here"

"Because you needed a holiday? Marshall, you don't leave the house, what do you need a holiday from?" Chelsea Chuckled.

She had been acting off, not in a bad way but just, weird.

I'm sure it was me just looking too much into it, but then it could have been because I sprung a mystery trip on her.

She stood with her hands on her hips next to her luggage in our hotel room, in Hawaii.

"I still don't understand why you didn't give me the heads up?"

"Because you would have said no" I smirked "I already spoke to your boss and Tee so don't worry"

She shook her head at me with her that smile as if she was trying to be angry but couldn't.

Hunter and I received it a lot.

"We could have had a break back home sweetheart"

Uh oh, Marshall's in trouble.

She only uses pet names like that when she's annoyed with me.

"Yeah but no one can ask me to do shit here and I wanted you with me" I shrugged sitting back on the bed pulling Chelsea with me "This is a private villa baby, we can do what we want"

"Mmmm right" She hummed sitting up on top of me.

I ran my fingers up her singlet to feel her skin under my fingers.

Though I enjoyed joining the mile high club with her on the flight over, my lust for her was no where near satisfied.

"Baby you litrally drive me insane"

"I can't take all the credit" She laughed at me, rolling off and getting up unzipping her case digging around "You've been around insane and weird the last 20 years without my help"

"Where ya going? Did I say I was finished?"

"Nope, But I am going in that spa, you can join me if you want" She said giving me one of her half smirks pulling on the smallest sting bikini I have ever seen that wasn't owned by a pornstar.

"Where the fuck did you get that? Fuck that gym does you so good" I say clapping my hands together as if praying and looking up at the ceiling "Could make a grown ass man weep, Fucking thank you man, I deserved this"

Chelsea threw her towel at me "Tee gave it to me for my fortieth birthday present"

"Remind me to send that woman a thank you note too" I said sucking in air as I slid of the bed and walked over to her "Don't know why you would bother though, I'm only gonna take it off"

Chelsea rolled her eyes.

"Hurry up Marshall, I'll meet you outside"

I started pulling my clothes off so fast I almost landed on my face a few times, pulled on shorts and sprinted to the outdoor spa.

Chelsea already comfortable with a champagne in her hand, head leaned back against the side of the spa, old school RnB playing in the background, her amazing breasts on show but still covered with that fucking bikini.

For fake tits they sure had me fucking fooled, and I just wanted to motorboat them hard like a teenage boy.

She'd confessed about them some time back, a gift to herself after her divorce was final and settled, to make her feel good about herself.

They sure as hell made me feel good.

But it wasn't a secret I loved tits.

"Why are you still staring, just get in"

I had been standing there just staring at her chest, not realising she had sat up.

My Bad.

I chuckled and climbed in next to her.

"Reminds me of your birthday and that first time you kissed me"

She gave me a coy smile.

I leaned in and kissed her, she returned my kiss with an equal amount of passion.

"Still a great kisser"

"Sometimes I wonder, are you sure you're an adult?" She laughed as My eyes dropped down to her chest again.

"You know what? No, I ain't matured past sixteen, now take it off" I said reaching for the string leaning over her as she swatted her my hand away.

"Let's just relax for like five minutes"

"I'll buy you a damn fucking spa to relax in when we get home, now let me see them titties" I pulled the string behind her neck and the top dropped off.

"Ya happy?" She smirked as I reached over and cupped her.

"Very" I leaned in and started to kiss her neck.

—————————————————————

"Marshall?" Chelsea's voice came snapping my attention away from the game I was watching on tv.

We were laid out on the couch in the villas living room, still in our bathers, but dry.

"Yeah baby?" I said looking at her.
She was so beautiful.

"I got a question to ask you, and I want you to know if you say no it's ok"

"Sure baby, shoot"

"Well one of my girls are getting married and I was wondering if your wanted to be my date, now I know you don't like going to crowded places, especially ones with people you don't know... and I know you hate wearing formalwear" She rambled on.

"Sure baby, just give me the date an I'll find something suitable to wear"

"Really?" She smiled at me.

"Ofcouse, whatever you want baby"
She smiled and sat back.

I fucking hated weddings, but why wouldn't I go to make her happy?"

I was still trying to make sense of how I managed to get her, I mean sure I was Eminem, but it was obvious that was not why she was with me.

I looked at her sideways as she got engrossed back in her book she was reading.

She was smart as hell too.

If it wasn't for my overly dramatic hang ups about relationships would have progressed a lot more.

She was patient but at the same time I know she was cautious.

I always have this overwhelming feeling of contentment when I'm with her.

It's crazy as fuck.

I'm crazy as fuck about her.

I'm throwing the word crazy around too much here.

But there's just that little voice that's a little louder then the others, and it's the one reminding me why I don't feel the way a normal person does.

Lately it was like I always had my daughters voices whispering in my head about me finding love again and I'm always the first to deny it.

It had always been a matter of wrong woman, wrong time in my life, all my relationships failed or blew up in my face.

This one was... different.

Maybe my girls were right, maybe the time was finally right? I had spent most of my adult life fighting against it and now?

It was knocking every single one of my fucking walls down with now sign of slowing down.

Maybe I did have the ability to fall in love after all.