Chapter 30

Marshall's POV

"Oh fuck" I groaned loudly.

Now I had every good intention to stop in at Chelsea's work, slipping in the back entrance and you know, check in on her, making sure she was doing ok with all the new extra attention by the media.

But as I looked down at her biting back her moans, my hands gripping her bare hips tightly, her skirt up around her waist as I thrusted deeper, my eyes rolling in the back of my skull, fighting with myself not to bust.

Something went fucking wrong with my good intentions, I was only meant to check on her and take her to lunch.

I would actually argue the fact that this wasn't wrong at all, but then, I was literally fucking her on her desk, at work, while we were in the middle of media shit storm surrounding our relationship.

Good work Marshall.

I was a man though, and the outfit she had on flipped a switch, and that was it for me.

This was all my bad.

Her phone started ringing off the hook and I couldn't hold off anymore, I flipped her over, bending her over her desk and entered her and thrusted harder and deeper, just in time to bust at the same time as she came, muffled moans into her jacket, seemingly also just in time for someone to start knocking on her office door.

"Fuckkkk" I muttered pulling out and yanking my jeans up then helped Chelsea frantically pull her skirt back down.

Yeah, we were both flushed alright, you didn't have to be a rocket scientist to know what just happened.

Looking around the office I quickly sat on the chair facing her desk as she went to open the door.

"Did I interrupt something?" I hear Tees voice and relax.

Thank fucking god.

I hear Tee push pass Chelsea as I looked up to her.

"Oh I did interrupt didn't I" she said gesturing to Chelsea's desk and shit on the floor from off the desk.

"Marshall was just coming... to check on me?"

"Believe it or not but that was the original plan"

"You dirty dog Marshall"

"Ok, now it just feels awkward" I Chuckled.

"I could smell the shame and sweat when I walked in here, I thought you guys were meant to be playing it cool, keeping low"

"I um... " I said "Hey man, don't you judge me, if I want to fuck my girlfriend over her desk at work I will"

Tee rolled her eyes at me "I appreciate that but in a newspaper office is not the time to get off, Romeo"

"Oh right, I forgot about that, this was all me, I couldn't help myself, where the fuck did that outfit come from?"

Chelsea just laughed shaking her head at me as she sat across from me, normal color returning back to her face "I've always owned it? But not that I'm complaining, I enjoyed every damn minute"

"I'm not worried, trust me when I say I know ya did" I shrugged "Do you want to go for lunch?"

"Can we, I mean did you see the entrance?"

"It's about time I introduced to you the back entrance" I smirked "Pun also intended"

"This whole romance got me swooning" Tee said fanning herself "Such a fucking romantic this one"

I opened my mouth to say something but Chelsea cut me off.

"Stop it Tee, please don't encourage him more" Chelsea laughed "Marshall, are you sure we can go for lunch?"

"Sure as hell baby, I got a different car waiting at the back, they're expecting the Escalade anyways"

"Let's go I'm starved" Chelsea said "I didn't even get to my normal coffee place this morning"

"Welcome to my world beautiful"

Tee rolled her eyes "Bring me something back, I'll hold down the fort, don't go fuck in no damn bathrooms"

I laughed standing up as Chelsea grabbed her bag and we head out toward the back of the office building.

Lucky for us it was quiet and we snuck out unnoticed.

—————————————————————

We were right at the back of the resturant eating.

"I'm gonna start showing up at your studio just to harass you"

"I actually didn't have that planned at all" I said shifting in my chair "Was hot as fuck though"

Chelsea just smiled and blushed "Well next time maybe give me warning before you rip my favourite lingerie"

"Yeah right, about that, I got you, sorry about that" I said pulling the frayed underwear out of my jacket pocket then shoving it back in and grinning "For purchase reasons"

She rolled her eyes playfully at me and continued to eat.

"How do you deal with it, I'm honestly exhausted dodging calls and stuff"

"Again, practice, you learn to tune them out, those fuckers can be soul destroying if you let them in, you're doing pretty well though" I smiled at her grabbing her hand and stroking it with my thumb.

We hear a click and looked up in the direction of the noise seeing one of the employees standing their with their phone, I jump up and storm over "Are you fucking kidding me?? Delete that now!" I yelled.

They looked stunned, it appeared my menacing expression was doing its job.

"I won't show anyone I promise"

"Hell no, fucking delete that shit right now, where's your manager, who the fuck do you think you are?"

"Is there s problem Mr Mathers?" Tony the manager said coming around the corner.

"Yeah this punk thinks he can take pictures of us eating"

Tony turned to his staff "Come on you've been warned, just delete the photo, come on you signed the privacy clause when you started anyways, Mr Mathers is a long time patron, I don't want to have to fire you for this"

The employee sighed and deleted the photo "Sorry I'm just a huge fan, I wasn't gonna show nobody, I've just never seen you in person"

I groaned, fuck sakes now I feel like an asshole.

I snatched the notepad Tony was holding and scribbled "Thanks for the support" and my signature and shoved it at the employee who grinned at me "Don't ever do that again" I mumbled, nodded at Tony and went back to Chelsea sitting down across from her.

"That was nice of you considering what just happened" she said with an understanding smile "You're pretty sweet to your fans"

I shrugged "l appreciate them, I'd have nothing if it wasn't for them standing by me these last 20 years, I just wish they didn't do sneaky shit, I mean in hindsight I didn't have to yell, I'm just sick of everyone in my face at the moment"

"I'm sorry for that"

I looked at Chelsea in shock "Not you, at all, you're not the reason or the problem, none of this is your fault" I Chuckled "I got greedy and stole someone's girlfriend, I mean the stress of the media sucks but it was totally worth it in the end" I said giving her a wink.

She gave me one of her breath taking grins.

Definitely worth the trouble.