Chapter 14

It was near 2am when the yacht docked back in Cali.

Marshall and Denaun helped a very drunk Chelsea and Tee back to their hotel.

Marshall was still perplexed from Chelsea's sudden firey kiss earlier in the hot tub, but then she had gone back to normal since.

With Chelsea hanging off his shoulder, he walked her to her suite, security had already dropped the bags earlier.

Opening the door, he took her over to the bed.

"Tonight was so great Marshhhh"

"I know baby, I'm glad you had fun"

"It was really, really fun, your friends are so nice and so humbled, Chad doesn't let me meet his friends"

Marshall Chuckled.

She was the cutest drunk.

She had no filter.

"We established he's a dickhead babe"

"I wish he was more like you, he's so fucking boringgg" Chelsea giggled.

"Oh that right?"

"Yeah, and he sucks in the bedroom, like I have to finish myself, he's not into foreplay"

Marshall cocked an eyebrow with a smirk as he helped Chelsea take her shoes off.

"Oh yeah baby? That's a shame, every woman deserves foreplay, what crazy fuck wouldn't want to touch you for hours?"
She looked up into Marshall's eyes and bites her lip.

"You need to stop that"

"Stop what?"

"You keep biting your lip" Marshall sighed.

She just shook her head and laughed.

"Will you stay with me tonight"

"What?" Marshall was confused.

Chelsea stood up, and started to take her clothes off, revealing lingerie that replaced her bikini from earlier.

"Fuck" Marshall said sucking in his breath ripping his shirt off and shoving it at her "Here, put this on"

If years of sobriety taught him something, it was will power.

He thanked god for that strength right now.

Because he was sure as Hell ready to give into temptation.

Right fucking now.

Chelsea giggled again "You're so generous"

"Yeah, I'm super generous" He mumbled trying to contain the now painful Slim Shady in his shorts.

He was ready to just fucking jump right in, fuck this.

"You didn't answer me"

"Hmm? What was that?"