"You're too young to know. Come back in a few thousand years." Naruto's eyes grew hard. "Tell me." Naruto stood up and went closer to the Kyuubi.

"Like hell I will." The Kyuubi brought his claws a little over the cage to scare Naruto off. But Naruto didn't even flinch. "You will tell me. I don't care if you're the Kyuubi, you will tell me." Naruto activated his sharingan to aggravate the bijuu.

"You dare demand something with your cursed eyes?!" The Kyuubi roared with anger. "If you don't tell me today, I will get my answer when my visual prowess is on another level." The Kyuubi knew what the words meant.

"You wouldn't dare..." Its claws gripped the cage in anger. "I would" He wouldn't. Naruto wouldn't even use his mangekyou sharingan even if it crossed his mind.

"Fine." Naruto smirked as his sharingan deactivated. "I'm only telling you hints, human. You're not worth for a direct answer." Naruto nodded to this.

"All you have to do is go to Konoha." Naruto immediately shook his head. "I'm not going to that hell hole again!" The Kyuubi just growled at the answer. "Let me finish!" Naruto immediately quieted by the roar.

"What I'm saying is that the answer is in the Namikaze Coumpound. That is all." Naruto had huffed in annoyance and disappeared from his mind.

~~~

Freaking weirdo. Naruto suddenly heard a huge roar in his head. Namikaze Compound, huh? The surname sounded familiar to Naruto, but he couldn't lay his finger exactly on it.

Naruto got his cloak and walked out of his cave. He was met with thousands of trees in front of him. Konoha was at least 8 miles to the South.

Naruto jumped on the top of his cave. I'll need a disguise. A black wig and some cream appeared on his hand. After dropping his first black wig a few years ago, Naruto bought another.

The cream was what he bought to hide his whiskers. It made him stick out a bit too much. Naruto applied the wig and cream. Naruto turned to the south and started jumping to tree to tree. The wind brushing against his face.

This should be easy enough... Naruto had to be careful, this was going to be one hell of an infiltration.

~~~

I'm here... Naruto stood a tree branch that was overseeing the village. Naruto dropped down to the guards: Izumo and Kotetsu. They both immediately got into a taijutsu stance.

"Who are you?" Asked Izumo. Naruto looked at the both of them before looking straight. "Let me pass through." Naruto flashed his eyes to the sharingan for a quick moment to put them into a genjutsu.

The two crashed down and fell asleep. They will forget this whole ordeal happened when they wake up. Naruto walked pass the two and entered the village.

Naruto felt a bit of nostalgia looking at the village. He walked in the center of the crowd. The Namikaze Compound... if I'm correct, then the compound should be at the edges of the village. Naruto took a turn in an ally.