Recording 5 - Phase 1 - Day 2

The camera is on again. The man's face occupies the frame.

"Testing," he frowns as he turns the camera swing the view towards the door, then the scene blurs again and his face reappears, "No damage, it still works."

He nods and edges away.

"I kicked the tripod," he seems to be speaking directly to the camera, "Sorry."

She is in the background wiping herself with a damp towel.

"I've repositioned it and tightened the fastenings so that shouldn't happen again," he turns to her, "I ruined the atmosphere, sorry."

"Does that mean we've finished for today?" she asks, pausing mid-wipe, "Because, you've already, you know, finished."

"I'm not done yet," he indicates at his rapidly hardening member, "That was only the start."

"But," she frowns, "You've already cum."

"Yes," he nods, "But in a man of my age and fitness level, that's not the end of anything."

"You can do that again?" she bites her lip as she glances at him, "More than once?"

"I can keep going all night with the right partner," he breaths the words as his eyes focus on her breasts.

The white singlet she's wearing is damp from her efforts to clean herself, and the cotton is stuck to her skin showing the outline of her nipples.

"Oh," she looks confused, "Does that mean I'm the right partner?"

"You've already accepted responsibility for it for the next week," he shrugs his focus on her and his voice thick, "But whether that makes you 'right' for me, only time and lots of sex will tell."

"Does that mean you find your ideal partner via sex?" she frowns, "Isn't that a little shallow?"

"An ideal sexual partner and my ideal life partner," his voice is thick, "Isn't necessarily the same thing. Right now, I'm wanting you to satisfy my carnal needs not for a long-term supportive role. We are becoming lovers not falling in love."

She blinks in surprise.

"A lover," he lifts an eyebrow, "As in someone who you have regular sexual intercourse with but don't necessarily have any emotional commitment too."

She nods but doesn't answer.

"And if we're going to have sex with you multiple times then I have a promise to keep," he edges forward and towards her but doesn't touch her, "I need to bring you to orgasm or I'm never going to find how good we are together."

"You think that," she starts to say but he steps in to kiss her.

His lips touch hers gently this time, a slow kiss without the urgency he displayed on recording3. He hooks his hands under her clothing at her waist and as he's kissing her, he spreads his fingers at her waists, one hand finding one buttocks cheek and the other pulling the singlet shirt upwards exposing her abdomen to his. He groans into her mouth as he massages her ass and his hand pushes itself under her arm to cup her breast.

"To fast," she rips her lips from his as she wriggles against him.

"I know," he groans the words without letting her go, "You just feel so good and I want you so much."

"Master," she moans as he lowered her to the bed.

"That's not helping," he growls as he pulls her shirt off, her breasts bouncing free and then he slips her pants off. He sits back and looks at her lying naked on the bed, "That's not helping at all."