Recording 3 - Phase 1 - Day 1

Recording 3 – Phase 1 – Day 1

The camera is back on and the time display shows that it was off for less than ten minutes. However, the image shown has changed. The once naked man now has white 'Y' front underwear on and has his arms crossed over his chest. He is facing and looking away from the camera.

"I'm sorry," the girls voice comes from the other direction, "I shouldn't have left. I was just a little overwhelmed."

"No, it was my fault," the man closes his eyes before exhaling a breath and turning back to the direction her voice is coming from. He unfolds his arms and holds his hands out as if showing that there is nothing held, "I went too fast. I wasn't being professional."

The girl steps into frame, she is looking at the floor, her hands both clasping at the hem of her shirt and pulling it downwards as the fidget. She remains unchanged since the last recording and is still fully dressed. She glances up at him and her eyes flick to his underwear before she drops them back to her hands.

"In the ten or so minutes that the camera has been off, we have talked and Subject-3 has agreed to continue," he glances at her quickly before looking away and his voice has a slight tremor in it as if he's worried about her response, "Shall we begin again or do you need more time?"

"No," she hesitates then takes a deep breath before answering with more confidence, "No, Master. I'm fine."

"I've restarted the recording," he indicates towards the camera, "We should start again with touching my body and this time we'll take it slowly before we move on to touching my," he looks down, grimaces then glance back at her before he finishes the sentence, "Private parts."

"Oh," she's looks quickly away from where her eyes had strayed to his underwear again, "Alright."

He steps up to her and takes her hand. She allows him to reposition her in front of the camera again. Facing her he takes her other hand and moves both to his hair.

"Ignore the fact I'm not clothed," he speaks in a low voice, "Concentrate on what you are touching. Feel it. Be confident with me. I am standing here. I want you to explore me. I want you to be unashamed of touching my body."

"Yes, Master," she waits into his arms had returned to his sides before she starts to comb her fingers through his hair.

She guides her fingers through the follicles gently in the same direction. Then she cocks her head to one side and pushes one hand in the opposite direction back combing his left side of the head so that the hair sticks out at a strange angle. The she pushes his fringe off his face and, trapping the ends in her fingers, she forces it to stand upright.

"Subject-3?" he frowns, "If you've styled my hair enough, you can move on. This time I'm going to let you set the pace. When you feel ready, you can explore other parts of me."

"Alright," she automatically lets go of his hair, her hands hovering, she lowers them slowly to his shoulders, "Can I ask you a question?" she wait for his short nod before continuing, "What happened to it? You were excited but that doesn't seem the case anymore, why?"

"My erection?" he smiled, "It's not infinite. It softens if the situation changes or my feelings change."

"What sort of feelings?" she glanced up at his intense eyes as she trailed her fingers from his collar bones towards his shoulder blades.

"Sexual excitement," he breathed the words, "Sensual stimulation, and the anticipation of intercourse."

"Is that the same as being horny?" she continued her work, "Or lusty?"