Video Journal - Subject-3 - Entry 2

Personal Journal – Subject-3 - Entry 2

The camera comes on to find the girl sitting in the same room as the last Journal entry. She is wearing a cotton T-shirt which is pulled down to her thighs, but she doesn't seem to be wearing any pants. She isn't looking at the camera but is instead picking at the fluff on the bedspread.

"He's been banging on my door for the last ten minutes," she smiled weakly at the door, "Apologizing to me. The door isn't locked. There are no locks on any of the doors here, not even the bathroom door, and this is his house, so he knows it's not locked. But he doesn't open the door."

"He's not there now," she looked back at the camera, "He feels bad about what happened."

She smiles and her eyes glaze over as she laughs softly.

"It's probably time to drop the act," she laughs softly, "There's no point acting coy and shy anymore. It's started. You've taken my virginity and phase1 has started. I might as well be honest in these recordings now. I don't see the point in pretending that I'm the pathetic creature that you perceived me to be when you signed me up as Subject-3."

"Of course, you'll never know any of this," she shot an accusing glare at the camera, "Providing you do as you've promised and don't watch this until the phases are over and we're at the end. If you do that, then you'll never know that poor innocent Paige is deceiving you and hijacking your dissertation."

"Which means that phase one has officially started," she lifts one eyebrow, "Not your phase one but my phase one. You see Johnathan, you might think this is your dissertation, your research, and that I am Subject-3 but I'm conducting my own investigation. I have my own theory to prove. I'm not here for your purpose but for my own ends. And my objective differs from yours."

She takes a deep breath and exhales it while looking at the camera.

"Don't get me wrong, I didn't lie about everything," she looks at the door again, "There was a lot of truth in what I told you. However, I've been waiting a long time for an opportunity like this and I'm not going to waste it when you handed it to be all gift wrapped and served up on a silver tray. I'm not going to look this gift horse in the mouth. You practically offered your body to me and I'm just taking advantage of your ignorance."

"And while we are on the subject of ignorance, that did hurt," she winced and shifts her seated position, "I knew it would, no one ever said that losing your virginity was painless, but I thought you were going to minimize the pain and not to use your penis as a battering ram. I trusted that you'd be gentle with me."

"Although I did enjoy seeing you like that," she smiled a cheeky grin, "All out of control and desperate. And I will admit that, although it hurt like hell at the start, it didn't hurt as much after that. I acted it up a little. It was an opportunity and I took advantage of it. That was your mistake, I didn't expect you to react like that. I wanted to push some buttons, but I didn't expect you to lose control on day one."

"Did you do that because I ran out on you? Doing that wasn't the plan either," she shrugs, "But it couldn't be helped. When I saw you standing there proudly showing off your penis like it was an award-winning sculpture and boasting about its length, well, what did you expect me to do?"

"I had to excuse myself," she presses her lips together suppressing a smile, "I almost laughed in your face. Or worse, at your erection. I couldn't help but crack up. I mean, who does that? And 8inches? I think not."

She laughs softly then glances at the door.

"If I'd laughed at that moment," she looks back at the camera with a very serious expression, "Everything would have been ruined. This is a delicate plan and I can't afford to fail now or any time during this week."

"With that established," she lifts an eyebrow, "The results of today's data collection places me in a good position to prove my theory. I can make this situation work in my favor. I didn't expect you to make yourself so vulnerable so early on and I won't fail to capitalize on your mistake."

"And what is my theory?" she asks the camera as if answering a question, "That you will find out in time. I'm not revealing it to your just yet, I want you to guess. You should be watching this at the end of the week, at the completion of the phases, which means that my success or failure will be already established as you're viewing this. I don't want to admit to what I desired just yet."

"If I've been successful then you should already know," she smirks, "And I'm off to a good start to ensure my success. Which means, Johnathan that, even though you're blissfully unaware of it, the game has started. May the best man or woman win. Oh, and don't expect me to play fair."