Recording 7 - Phase 1 - Day 4

The Researcher is in the main bedroom. The bed is made with what looks to be fresh sheets. The light coming in the window indicates that it is late afternoon. He is dressed in the gray soft pants again and is pacing the floor.

"Master," her voice is uncertain, "Please tell me that you don't have any pedophile tendencies?"

She steps into frame wearing what is clearly a school uniform. The skirt is pleated and short, the white blouse has short cupped sleeves and an insignia on the pocket. It is paired with little white ankle high socks and a pair of black short heeled pumps with a strap fastening them to her ankle. The shirt is thin and it is clear that she's not wearing a bra.

"And," she figets with the hem of the shirt, "You didn't give me any underwear. Was that because you didn't wish me to wear any or because you forgot that all mine are either ripped, lost or dirty?"

He stands looking at her without speaking.

"Are you going to defend this choice?" she indicates to her outfit, "Or am I gathering from your lack of words that you have a 'thing' for young girls?"

"No," he exhales, "I don't lust after children. I didn't reply immediately because I was surprised how much you look like her."

"Her? Who is her? Or are you tell me that you lust after one particular child?" she frowns, "Hopefully not a sister?"

"Nothing like that at all," he laughs at her clear revulsion, "Sit down. I need to do your hair. I'll tell you but first I need everything to be perfect."

"Just promise me it's nothing creepy," she hesitates but sits where he's indicating on the bed.

"No pedophilia, no incest, just a lost love," he smiles as he brushes her hair, parting it in the middle then he works to collect each side up into a bunch.

"You lost someone?" she glances at him, "Did she die?"

"No necrophilia either," he laughs softly, "Nothing so dramatic."

He turned her to face him, "Perfect, the resemblance is uncanny."

"You think I look like someone you used to like?" she edges back from him, "That's why I'm here?"

"No," he smiles at her as he shakes his head, "I'm having sex with you, not with my memories. There is one more thing I need before we start."

He waits for her to nod before he continues.

"I want to tie you to the bed," he says without any humor in his voice.

"No," she steps away, "I need more of an explanation that that before you abduct me, tie me down and have your way with this schoolgirl."

"Alright, that's fair," he frowns, "Just remember that this is role playing. I have never seen you as anything other than who you are, however, I have a fantasy that I wish to reenact with you. I am asking you to be open to satisfying this long unresolved need within me."

"And how does this fit with your dissertation?" she smiles knowingly.

"It doesn't," he admits, "This is pure indulgence. I want to possess you the way I could never possess my first love."

"She was your first love?"

"Yes," he signs, "She was lost to me before I had the opportunity to confess my feelings and now I want to do that to you."

"And how does tying me to the bed help with that?"

"Firstly, I need to know that you trust me," he looks are her, "With you tied to the bed you're allowing me full access to your body. You're trust me to care for you, satisfy you, all while respecting you."