Recording 6 - Phase 1- Day 3

The light is dull as the camera is turned on. The girl is leaning over, naked, her breasts hanging downward, and arm stretched out, indicating that she was the one who pushed the power-on button. Behind her, is the bed. The covers are rumpled on the floor with the remaining section of sheet barely covering the lower half of the figure that is lying unmoving and shrouded in dim light. The girl turns to look at the outline of the sleeping man before turning back to the camera with a smile. She winks at the camera and then straightens and walks silently back to the far side of the bed.

With deliberate and careful movement, she slides back onto the sheet to lie next to the man who inhales deeply but does not wake. He is lying on his back and closest to the camera. The girl props herself up on one elbow so that she's facing in the direction of the man and the camera. Her free hand lifts and she glides her fingertips over the midriff of the man, slowly tracing patterns on his skin as she moves them down his body.

He makes a soft groaning noise and he parts his legs in his sleep as her fingers drag the sheet down unveiling his groin area. His body shuffles, his head turns, and his pelvis rotates a fraction, as the fingertips reach his penis. His eyes are still closed and there is no indication that he is awake, but his breathing changes.

The girl smiles as she coaxes the semi-soft erection to life. Using nothing more than her fingertips she teases the skin and pubic hair stimulating it. It complies by jolting itself up and hardened into a full erection. She plays with it without any giving him enough to draw him from his sleep and yet his breath is faster than normal sleep and he is making soft vocal noises that are complete words but imply that he's saying something.

With his arousal seeping and the man more restless and seemingly close to waking, she stretches an arm over his body placing it on the mattress on the other side of his chest and lifts herself onto all four. Slowly and carefully, without waking him or knocking the erection, she lifts her leg over his hips and positions it so that she's straddling him. She glances at the camera as if checking to make sure it's still recording before turning her attention back to the slumbering man.

He moans softly and the skin around his eyes crease as she slowly lowers herself downwards while guiding the rigid member into her. She takes her time while watching his facial expressions. The effort of holding herself above him while moving so deliberately and the heightened anticipation causes her breath to become short and fast. Very slowly she edges herself to the point her weight is resting on his pelvis and then she pushes herself into a seated position.

"Good morning," his hands come up to either side of her hips as his eyes open. A slow smile forms on his lips.

"You're not supposed to be awake yet," she pouts as she drops down onto all fours again, his member sliding out from her and kisses his disappointed face, "You're dreaming. This is all a dream."

"I like this dream," he reassures her as he lifts his hips trying to reconnect with her, "I want more of this dream."

"Then close your eyes and go back to sleep," she suppresses a smile as she says in a fake stern voice.

His eyes close immediately, his hands fall loosely to the bed, and he begins to make a harsh sound simulating snoring.

"Good Master," she smiles at his enthusiasm for her game.

She begins moving her hips in small circular movements. Her face turns up towards the ceiling as the rotations became more and the speed of them increases. With her eyes closed, her mouth relaxed, and her hands holding his waist, she begins to lift and lower as she twists.

His hands catch the sheet forming fists in the material either in an effort to keep himself still or to stop them from straying to hold her and guide her. His expression has long since forgotten the pretense of sleep, instead he watches her with the tight face of a man holding himself back.

Her back arches, pushing her body and her weight backwards and away from his torso. His hands fling the bunched sheet free and land either side of her convulsing hips as she bends backwards. With fingers tight in her flesh he holds her preventing her pelvis from losing its connection with him. He lifts his hips off the sheet as she gasps and bucks against him. This seems to be the invitation he was waiting for, and he rocks his hips and smiles at the involuntary moan that comes from her. Then he bucks in time with her rotations until she is riding his rhythm and bouncing in time with him.

"Please," she whimpers before her rubbery body goes rigid lifting itself upwards.

With her body on the verge of organism, he bucks hard forcing her to fall forward as she groans the long note of a satisfied woman. She flops onto his chest, pink cheeks and uttering a soft mew. He doesn't cease his bucking movements as his hands keep her from sliding from him.

"Come on, dream girl," her whispers in her hair, "You can do better than that. In my dreams you don't give up so easily. You're screaming out my name as your pussy convulses around me."

"Task master," she sniggered against his chest, "After last night I thought you would have had enough."

"Never enough," he bucks as he pushes her back into the sitting position, "I'm not sure that's even possible."

He lifts himself up, his arms stretched out behind him so that his mouth can latch onto her breast. She gasps her appreciation, and restarts levering herself up and down. Her arms rest on his shoulders, her hands tangled in his hair as he suckles her breast. Her back arches to give him more access and she bounces on the erection with hair flowing down her back. One of his arms moves to lock itself around her waist as he supports all of his upper body weight on the other.

Her face creases, her mouth opens in almost an expression of pain as she pants her pleasure. He must recognize how close she is because he lifts his hips up, his muscles straining with the effort, as he lifts her off the mattress. With her balancing on his erect shaft he bucks and nips her tight nipple simultaneously.

"Rob, yes," she cries out, her whole-body twitches in pleasure before she flops landing once more onto his chest.

He bucks twice more causing her to gasp as he growls his satisfaction into her hair.

"Was that better?" she asks him as she catches her breath on his chest.

He lowers himself back to the bed so that they are lying vertically. His arm his still holding her so that their connection is maintained but the other arm is now bent behind his head.

"You called me by my name," he frowned.

"Isn't that what you wanted?" she lifts her head off his chest curious as to the change in him, "Wasn't it?"

"I don't know," his mouth tightens.

"Was that naughty," she exaggerates her pout, "Forgive me Master?"

"Maybe," he is still frowning, "But right now you're dirty."

"I'm what?" her head flinches back.

"You're filthy," he smiles at the surprise, "You smell of sweat and sex."

She opens her mouth about to say something but then seems to catch the playful glimpse in his eyes.

"The remedy?" she asks slowly as if unsure of his reply.

"I'm going to have to wash you clean," he smiles as he rolls out from under her and moves to the edge of the bed.

"That sounds terrible," she groans as he pulls her to standing next to the bed. She wobbles as she stands naked beside him. "You might need to carry me, I'm not sure my legs work anymore."

They move away from the bed and the camera.