Mobile Camera - Recording 1 - Phase One - Day 3

The camera blinks on. The view is jolty and then the whole scene blurs as the devise is turned. The researchers face appears with his arm in the forefront, giving the impression he is holding the camera so that it is pointed at him. The recording is not smooth and the background is white and blurred.

"We are in the bathroom," he looks to the door, "She'll be back soon, toilet break."

"This is the mobile camera," he frowns as if he realizes that piece of information was self-explanatory, "I've strayed off course. The sex is amazing. I can't seem to stop."

He looks back to the door as if hearing the toilet flush, then he turns back and whispers, "I'm not sure I want to stop."

The bathroom door opens behind him, and she appears in the dark space wrapped in a large white towel. She smiles shyly as if she was trying to regain some of her innocence despite the dribble of semen that is leaking from the apex of her legs. She grimaces an embarrassed expression as she used a corner of the towel and attempts to discretely wipe it away.

"You're so sexy," he breathes the words as he places the camera down to point at the shower without looking at what he was doing.

The shower is already on and the steam that is forming implies that it is hot.

He kisses her, pulling the towel from her body as the matching cloth on his hips falls to the floor. His back and rear blocks off the view of her naked body as he directs her in and then turns her and, while kissing her, he edged them towards the waiting shower.

Her arms around his shoulders they stepped in time as he waltzes her into the billowing stream of water. She squawks as the water hits her and her grip around his neck tightens. He lifts her causing her feet to come up and wrap around him to lock behind his back.

"More?" she laughs as he pushes her against the white tiles, the water hitting them both and forming rivers down their bodies, "How many times can you do this?"

"With you," he kisses her neck, "Indefinitely."

"Down boy," She laughs at him but wriggles free, "Were here to get clean."

"If we must," he looks at the droplets dripping from her upturned breasts, "Wash the exterior before the interior."

He grabs a sponge from some rack that isn't visible from the camera angle, and squirted some soap on it, all without looking away from watching the water cascade down her front. When the foam is dribbling from his grip he moves the soapy square to her skin. He starts at her shoulders and gently spreads the suds downwards, letting the water carry the bubbles. She closes her eyes as he works on her breasts, teasing them as if they contained vast depositories of dirt that need to be cleansed.

"They're already sensitive," she moans, "Don't remove all the skin."

"They're beautiful," he stops to admire his work, "So beautiful."

He drops his head to kiss the remaining soap from them. His hands slide around her slippery body and he dig his fingers into her flesh as he moved one hand, sponge in fist, to the split between her legs. With what soap was left in the yellow apparatus he levers it back and forward against her quivering lower body. Her legs split wider to give him more access. He holds her with one arm as he washes her private parts with deliberate and slow seductive movements.

When the soap is gone, he drops the sponge and replaces the motion with his outstretched fingers, his palm resting against the small mound of flesh and pressing against her clitoris. He kisses up to the base of her neck as he pumps his hand.

When her breathing hitches he removes his hand and, with his upper body wedging her against the tiles, one forearm preventing him from crushing her by holding his distance up near her head, the other encourages her legs outwards so that his can shuffle closer to the wall and position his erection underneath her. From the camera view all that can be seen of her is her head that appears above his, her arms that come over his shoulders and cling to him, and her legs that jut out either side of his waist to cross at the ankles.

While in that position the muscles in his back and rear tighten as he rotates his pelvis and lowers her onto the waiting penis. The water powering against them, splashing off them, as he slams himself upwards, his knees slightly bent while he bounces her into the best position. Then his arse tenses and relaxes with each thrust. She groans as his other arm comes up to the other side of her head and he arches his back slightly so that her breast bounce free. She slides upward with his thrust until she hit his elbows of either shoulder then she groans as his erections embeds itself deeply within her. The action seems to be mechanical as he bends, straights, pivots, she rises upwards, groans and then is lowered before the motion starts again. The whole mechanism reliant on the central post by which joins them, and she is balanced upon.

Then the regularity is undone as her finger dig deeper into his shoulders and she holds herself, preventing the slide upwards. Firmly secured to him, she rocks her hips in time with his thrusts. Red welts form where her fingers are imbedded in his hot skin as she pushes against her shoulders forcing her hips into the position she craves. Her head thrashes as she screams out an untellable syllable.

He hooks his hips upwards, pushes his arms straight and arches his back backwards so that all that is holding her from slipping downwards is the muscle of his erect penis. He stays in this position for one very long second as she miraculously balances. The water hitting her, dripping from her and the steam billowing around them, and running from her to spill over him all while she hangs supported by only his rigid cock. Then he growls as he straightens, pushing her hard against the tiles again, and slamming himself upwards to ejaculate deeply within her.

"You're insatiable," she laughs as he breathes heavily, his forehead pressed against the tiles above her left shoulder.

"What I am," he grimaced, "Is hungry. I'll let you finish in here while I cook some breakfast."

She watched him step out of the shower and grab one of the discarded towels from the floor to wipe himself, with a confused look. Then he reached for the camera and turned it off.