Recording 8 - Phase 3 - Day 1172

Epilogue

The camera switches on. The view is of a bright and luxury room. The walls have art on them, the carpet is plush, and the bed in the center of the frame is covered in a brocade bedspread, four plump pillows and an assortment of cushions all wrapped in the same or a slight variant of the bedspread's plush fabric. The furniture is modern and equally as expensive looking.

A young woman sits perched on the side of the bed looking at the camera with wide eyes as she fidgets her fingers.

From the camera angle, the staging is just visible. There are several large lights attached onto tripods for height, and two other cameras are in-shot. One near the wall on the far side of the bed, clamped to black narrow pipes with wing nuts at each elbow. This framework is bent to position the small recording device, so it is looking down the length of the bed from the pillow end. The other is only noticeable only by the small red light which is shining out of the unlit area on the rear left side of the bed. Both have a tiny LED showing a solid color indicating that they are currently recording the girl sitting on the bed.

She is not dressed simply. She is wearing an ornate white dress. It is draped to be off the shoulder but clings to her as it wraps around her figure to a beaded hem at her feet. Her hair is swept off her face and there is a gauzy veil that hangs from a clip somewhere behind her crown. Her makeup is applied so that it looks natural but enhances her facial features making her eyes look huge and smoky. She looks beautiful.

Her knees are pressed together, and her hands are shaking on her lap as she fidgets with the beads on the dress.

"Is it on?" she smiles at someone behind the camera.

"Yes, Mrs Hargraves," the voice moves into frame, "We are very much turned on."

"You're such a geek," she rolls her eyes at him.

The man is dressed in a dark suit with a sprig of flowers in the buttonhole. His brown hair is styled to a short but fashionable cut that flatters his face. As we are watching he drops the jacket from his shoulders, even with the dress shirt still on you can clearly see that the man is muscular. He removes the shirt and turns to the woman on the bed, confirming that this abs are well defined and his body is buff. He leans down and kisses her with a long lingering kiss as he leans into her encouraging her backwards and on to the bed.

"Slow down," she pushes him back, "Where's the disclaimer to read? I want my prepared speech? I though you wanted to recreate all the magic?"

"The sex," he growls, "I wanted to recreate all the magic of the sex."

"You have distorted memories of the event," she laughs and avoids his advances, "Just because we created the mother of all sex tapes from the footage, that does not mean there was no talking just sex."

"There was only sex," he spoke like he was trying to convince her, "That's all I remember."

"Well, Doctor Hargraves, Mr PhD," she laughed, "Your recollection of the event has been altered by your own preconceived assumptions. If this recreation is going to be successful, then you are going to have to adopt a more professional approach to this project."

"You want me to slow down?" he smirks, "Be methodical in my delivery?"

"Should I call you Doctor?" she rolls her eyes at his inuendo, "After all it's only fair, because you do have your doctorate now."

"That's right Subject-1," he nods, "Just as you have graduated to subject-1 and will remain the primary subject in this study for the indefinite future."