Mobile Camera - Phase 1- Recording 3 - Day 4

The camera is turned on and the scene is the Kitchen again. The table is gone and the space is clean. The researcher is standing in the middle of the empty floor dressed in formal pants and a dress shirt. The tie around his neck is lose and of a solid navy color.

Using both hands he tights it before he looks in the direction of the door.

"After the table broke, yesterday," he grimaces, "Causing me to be injured. I was forced to rest as recover. And she was tired, so we thought we'd start afresh today."

"Today we're going back to the original format," he looks away, "I've abandoned my visual diary. I need to start acting like the Researcher that I am. She, Subject3, has agreed and requested that we start today with the role playing portion of the research."

"She is right," he shrugs one shoulder, "We have adequately explored each other's body and this is the next logical step. This segment of the research will have us putting ourselves in different scenarios and to see how being sexually experienced has changed her confidence and her ability to adapt. The aim is to see how her awaken sexuality might change her interactions in the 'real world'. Of course, this isn't the real world and I'm no longer a stranger. It is just a simulation for her to judge herself against her previous experiences."

"She wanted to do the bar scene first," the lines around his eyes deepen as he frowns and looks around the room, "She's getting into her costume, and this is the outfit I'm wearing to give the impression that we are role playing strangers meeting in a bar."

"To be quite honest," he grimaces again, "I'm not looking forward to this. I am not comfortable in this type of environment, and although it's fake and we are still safe within the walls of my home, I still feel vulnerable just pretending the whole faux bar."

He walks over and turns on some music. The beat is hard, fast and loud with no distinguishable vocals. He puts some glasses on the bench top and does something to dim the lighting then he stands against the kitchen counter and looks around as if searching for something that's missing. Eventually he takes a deep breath, leans his weight against the counter and looks downward seemingly to examine the leather shoes he's wearing.

The scene doesn't change. He shuffles his stance but stays against the kitchen bench. The only indicator that time is passing is the clock in the right hand side of the recording screen. It shows the minutes ticking away.

Almost half an hour passes before the man blinks and is suddenly standing up straight staring at something beyond the camera.

A flash of bright red fabric comes into view in the left side of the frame. As it moves past and further into view the outline begins to take shape as the rear view of a woman wearing a red dress. The fabric is a heavy and stretchy texture, the color is fire-engine red and it's design is that of a long singlet fitting so tightly that it looks to be painted on all the way down to the just below her bottom at the top of her thighs where it ends abruptly. It is short, tight, and incredibly sexy.

The woman's hair is brushed to be long and shiny down her back. As she turns her face is revealed to show smooth glowing skin, bright red glossy lips, and smoky charcoaled eyes. The makeup is applied flawlessly making the woman look like a siren. Her lips curl into a half smile as her large eyes look the man up and down.

The man gaps at her. He doesn't seem to be able to hide his shock as his mouth hangs open and his eyes are wide and unblinking. He shakes his head as if he's denying what he's seeing.

"Subject3?" he stutters the question, "What are you wearing?"

The woman who stands confidently before him looking nothing like the girl who sat on his bed in recording1, laughs softly at his confusion. She steps closer to him, her shiny black stiletto's adding at least 6 inches to her height and allowing her to look him in the eye.